Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combined Shipping Refund

If someone makes a purchase from a seller of say 10 items. Among those items shipping charges range from $3 to $20. The seller combines the shipping charges fore the 10 items 1 of which was a bulky heavy item that carryed the $20 shipping charge and ...

Resolved! Not as described but seller wants me to pay shipping both ways to return

I ordered a leather bag and it was described as new with defects and I could see some scuffs on the bag but it looked good to me in the photos. When I got it I was dismayed because the leather was peeling off and it looks like the kind of leather whe...

Return Requested

i have received the return shipping label and returned the item and its already Delivered.. but when I click on return status its says please return the item.. and I am still GETTING emails return the item..Ebay going down day by day..it's hassle buy...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item listed with shipment via USPS. How did buyer select UPS? What do I do?

Sold a listing with free shipment via Ground USPS. When I went to print label for shipment I was given the following message:"We left out the following orders where the buyer didn't check out with USPS. If you would still like to ship with USPS conta...

Buyer paid, 8 hours later wants to cancel

I accepted on offer on my listing at around 2 pm today. They paid less than 30 minutes later. I got a message around 10 pm saying “I’m sorry but please cancel my order before you make the shipment.” My first inclination is to just reply “No.” and let...

Can't print return label?

I returned an item and it said 'print shipping label', but my browser crashed and the seller already refunded me, so now when I click the print label in the message I end up on a page with no option to print a shipping label. Is there any way to get ...

Resolved! Software

Has anyone done business with this seller? He's selling the Final Draft 10 screenwriting software for $49.99. I bought. It said I would get a disc. A week after I bought, he sent me a download version, claiming the registration and copyright were inc...

received damaged item, provided docs for UPS claim, had item repaired but still no resolution

Hello, to all and thanks in advance for yuour help... Here's my dilemma. I purchased a sewing machine and paid shipping for the item. It arrived UPS damaged internally (no outer box damage) just broken parts inside the machine. So, I contacted the se...

Never received Item

I purchased an item and the shipping charges were $50 but I never received it. The seller will not provide me with a tracking number and now says I can get a return but are going to keep $90 for the shipping charges.... Has this happened to anyone el...

Gift Card money vainished?

I bought an item with a $100 gift card and $125 dollars off of a credit card in order to make the total, However it malfunctioned and I returned it. However, I haven't recieved the $125 dollars back in paypal or my credit card and the Gift Card seems...

My buyer has stated item isn't as described, I don't agree. What now?

So I sold my jacket on eBay. When listing eBay gave me a tiyle,I added photos of my item and described it. My buyer has received the item and isn't happy be wise my title states Sherpa lined (this was an honest mistake, aided by ebay) all the photos ...

Resolved! Am I supposed to return an item after a refund is complete?

So I recently purchased a video game off Ebay where the listing stated the season pass was included with it. When it arrived, however, I discovered the code had already been used. I requested a full refund since their description of the product was i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors