Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller is refusing return package. What should I do.

I bought an item from a seller recently at the mid August of last month. Should of took the negative feedback that other buyers left for this seller more seriously. It took the seller a week to actually get the item drop off. Then when the package fi...

Bought an "Used but perfectly working" motherboard but it has several bent pins on the CPU socket

Hello all. I am pretty new to eBay and I have never used the eBay Buyer Protection Policy, so I need to ask for help and advice. Last week I purchased via Paypal an "Used - Working" ASUS P9X79-Deluxe motherboard from an auction at 167€ + 32€ shipping...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Shipping Not Updating

I needed to return something, so I went through the usual process: got the label, slapped it on and dropped it off at USPS. It's been a couple days (over the weekend) and the package is still showing as preshipment. Normally I wouldn't be worried, as...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Higher fee for for Global Shipping service

I was looking through my sales fees and noticed paypal charges a higher fee on global shiiing address verses any other U.S. address. I don't feel this is right,my other shipments in the U.S. have "lower fees" charged even though they are the same fin...

Delays

Hey guys. Customer ordered a product on Tuesday, I shipped on Wednesday - it should be there on Monday. The package was there on Thursday evening but still keep it in disribution center. I called USPS but expected delivery date is on Monday. My custo...

unable to return

i am unable to return my item as my request for return and refund has been declined. When i purchased the product i was informed that that no extra charges will be accounted and the website will incur all shipping charges but now i cannot collect my ...

NO RETURNS MEANS NO RETURNS....RIGHT???

I SOLD A PHONE, & the buyer recieved it 4 DAYS AGO. I dont hear A PEEP from her until ALL THE SUDDEN, she claims its defective and dont automatically connect to wifi. This is ALL UNTRUE. The device was funtioning JUST FINE when i shipped it out. Now,...

Resolved! First class package to US Virgin Islands ebay says attach a customs form

I have mailed items to the US Virgin Islands in the past and never had a problem but today I am trying to print a label and ebay is saying I need to have a customs for for a 14 oz first class package. Also asking for other info. Is this something new...

refund

i purchase an item over 6months and 10 days and ihave not yet recieve my item what can i do to get my money back

Item number 273444478726

Hi,I would l;ike t oby this Item number 273444478726I was contacting to the seller but i am not sure if the yhave received my quire, i thought you might help to get through the order.thanks

Will I get a shipping scan ding for voiding a label that I screwed up the date on?

Printed a label tonite without changing the date to ship tomorrow instead of today. Too late to get to the PO. I voided the label so I could reprint and ship tomorrow. Will I get a ding for not getting a scan on the voided label? The package did not ...

Changes to User Agreement

Sorry having to directly message you but this help section is not very user friendly. I am a long time seller who quit 7 years ago to handle a health issue. Now that I am back there are rules and requirements that I am not used to or even know about....

Resolved! How to ship invoiced item separately

I asked earlier but my post was unclear (even to me). So here is the better version. Buyer won 2 items. Each item was listed to ship USPS First Class. If I combine them in one package, the cost will be MORE than the listed shipping, due to the over 1...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx Ground (20000: Service is not allowed)

Is anyone else experiencing problems with printing FedEx ground labels through eBay shipping labels? I'm unable to print ground, only SmartPost or overnight. This issue is not only happening to transactions waiting to ship, but I'm unable to print ne...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors