Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is my Canadian Buyer Located?

I have a GSP buyer from Canada. I like to know where my packages are going, especially international package. I like to keep track, it just fascinates me.I used to be able to go to the Packing Slip and see the address of the buyer. Now all I see is t...

How did the shipping settings on my items change?

Hi everyone,I noticed recently that the shipping settings on nearly ALL of my items for sale changed. I almost exclusively use USPS First Class or Priority for shipping. Somehow my listings (not all but almost all) changed to USPS Parcel Select...I d...

My mony

Hello I returned the item and did not receive my money When do I receive my supernatant money two days? thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers Plain description led to my beliefs

So the seller says the clutch will fit Yamaha,Honda, Kawasaki,Suzuki . In the description,tho I looked hard for the size of bore in the clutch the offer on eBay. I need a 9.5 for my Yamaha ,and 3 days later they tell me it has a 16.5 mm bore ,now I s...

Past the 30 days

Ive had a return open for 35 days and still have not received the item. I thought eBay was supposed to automatically close these so we didn't have to call anymore?Ideas? There is no option for me to open a case for them to review - I hate calling the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment reversal refuse

Hi,Has anyone had issue with ebay regarding payment reversal after appealing the item not received case?I have. Seller has 30 days for item not received case decision appeal. We appeal on day 26th.Got answer after 5 days from appeal, on day 31st, tel...

wrong item

the seller want me to pay for the shipping on something that does not fit my phone and on the description say it will

Handling time

I recently sold a pair of shoes that has yet to come in the mail. I wrote in the description box that the item would take a few weeks before it is shipped to me and that I will ship the item to the buyer on the same day. However, I forgot to change m...

Proof of postage/delivery with combined postage?

Hello,Buyer wants to combine postage on a couple items to save money. I am concerned because I will only have 1 postage receipt for the two items. How can I prove I posted both items if the buyer wants to dispute it?Thanks.

does this qualify for "media mail"?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Weight-Watchers-New-Complete-Cookbook-SmartPoints-Edition-Over-500-Delicious-R/402340822682?epid=221940504&hash=item5dad61be9a:g:wSwAAOSw03lY7lMu

Return

Hi my husband bought two tires not from my account, but as a guest. The tires were not the ones he needed. How can a return be processed now? Please, help

Buyer always wins when they lie and destroy your goods?

2nd time happening, and I am still unclear best way to handle this. 1st time , I was using buyer pays return shipping. Called ebay Philippines and got lied to in my opinion.Told me to approve the return and open a case after. Don't tell me I'm an ign...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors