Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay PRESSURE the USPS for faster delivery!!!

Come on eBay. Do something. I'm a book buyer and I still haven't received items I ordered a month ago. I understand the USPS is backed up with three times the volume as Christmas. Pressure them to allow OT so eBay item can get delivered. TYVM!

Breaking any Rules?

I need to know if I am breaking any rules... Have an item that weighs 1 lb 9oz, so it obviously does not qualify for First-Class. It is going to California from the East Coast, Zone 8 2 lbs Priority is $14.90... So I made a custom box by cutting down...

IMG_1697.jpg IMG_1698.jpg

Package in transit for 2 month buyer won't respond to message

A package I sent was insured via shipcover, it's been transit for 2 months now so I filed an insurance claim. I called ship cover, they said they don't go buy tracking, they need buyer's message that they didn't receive the package, I can't get buyer...

Flaw in a item that was just sold

I sold a vase and went to get it to pack it up and it had 2 marks on it that were not present when I listed it. I sent the buyer a photo and a explanation of the marks because I do not feel comfortable just sending it that way. I would rather not sen...

Streamlined Returns means trouble is you ask me!

I do not understand why Ebay is so single mindedly trying to get sellers to leave! Why is it they are so single-mindedly trying to make the "Buyers experience" better at the expense of the seller! They now want a "automatic" refund system that will t...

Item never arrived after 30 days

Item never arrived seller told me wait for 20 days more, now it passed 30 days and I can not get money back from eBay?as it says in my purchase history the seller doesn't exist any more!How may I get my money back!?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What the Heck is Up With FedEX Shipping Calculations?!

OK, this is really getting me steamed. I often select FedEX as a shipping option for my buyers based upon the dimensions and weight of the parcel. When I get ready to ship, I am shocked at how cheap the shipping is sometimes. So, the customer gets to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors