cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 7 orders showing I had no tracking----NO, I always have tracking

Look at this: I always buy Ebay postage and get immediate tracking. This was Memorial Day weekend. IMG_20210612_085041911 (2).jpg

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: I have 7 orders showing I had no tracking----NO, I always have tracking

I shipped all my Memorial Day weekend sales on 6/1 WITH tracking when USPS opened. 

Message 2 of 50
latest reply

Hey there! I thought there was something I was missing aswell, I have the same issue as you are having now. I actually gave mine to a USPS agent and had an end of the day acceptance form scanned. The item shows scanned  in but the tracking never uploaded. I don't know what to think, just wanting to believe that there may be some delays somewhere but it's been 5 days since these item where shipped. Hopefully, something positive comes out of this.

Message 3 of 50
latest reply

Hi. My tracking showed immediately when I bought postage 6/1 and shipped.  How to get this fixed?

Message 4 of 50
latest reply

Same issue here, even have hard copy receipt. Even the tracking on eBay shows correctly. It is hard to understand how such a simple item cannot be handled properly by eBay. Makes you really wonder who they hire and why they do not know that Memorial Day Holiday is a biggy in the USA!

Message 5 of 50
latest reply

This seems to be an ongoing thing with eBay lately, not uploading - not updating - I sure hope they are working on it, I always track via the carriers site these days just to be sure.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 50
latest reply

Thanks for posting this - I purchased a label on Ebay, tracking was uploaded on time, same day order was placed and item was was already delivered.  I just spoke with a CS rep  - she saw that the tracking was uploaded on time and USPS label bought thru Ebay - she assured me that an email would be sent to another dept to have this "defect" removed - I suggest you contact them to get is resolved.  They were very quick to call me back - under a minute.

Message 7 of 50
latest reply

...filing Missing Mail with USPS websites...

...also at the same time put a trace on all your package by text or email when checking the tracking records...

Message 8 of 50
latest reply

No issue with actual tracking or getting packages delivered. 

Message 9 of 50
latest reply

I have the same issue this morning,  6 packages showing as a defect with no tracking, all taken to the post office on 6/1/21.  If I click on the paid order tracking, all the tracking including the acceptance is right there!

Message 10 of 50
latest reply

I have the same exact probelms anbd just saw the same thing as you

I alwasy dxrop and go at the post office.I use the drop bin

the whole thing about trackig is it has to be scanned in within a certain time

when the USPS skips tracking we loose,its as simple as that

I had dozens of them that were descored in the last few months but ebay just gives  lip service when it comes to this sort of thing......................you know the ebay handshake.

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 11 of 50
latest reply

@michaelruth wrote:

I have the same issue this morning,  6 packages showing as a defect with no tracking, all taken to the post office on 6/1/21.  If I click on the paid order tracking, all the tracking including the acceptance is right there!

Same.  66 packages 'tracking: not uploaded at all' same time period, but all have tracking uploaded, package acceptance and all have even already been delivered.

Has to be a colossal glitch.

Message 12 of 50
latest reply

I am having the same issue. I have 18 items marked as having no tracking at all. When I click on each item, the tracking number is there and they have all been scanned delivered. These were all from Memorial weekend! My seller forecast is above standard, I have been a top rated seller since the programs inception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak softly...Wear a LOUD shirt!
Message 13 of 50
latest reply

Yes. That's not a good thing. It seems there must have been a glitch on Memorial Day that Ebay hasn't fixed. 

Message 14 of 50
latest reply

Yes. Colossal error that affects our metrics. 

Message 15 of 50
latest reply