cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 7 orders showing I had no tracking----NO, I always have tracking

Look at this: I always buy Ebay postage and get immediate tracking. This was Memorial Day weekend. IMG_20210612_085041911 (2).jpg

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

We need to get it fixed. Affects all of our metrics. 

Message 16 of 50
latest reply

I put a report in through the Facebook page, and someone got back to me saying they were working on several other sellers with this issue and added me to the list.  Hopefully they'll fix it! 

Message 17 of 50
latest reply

I just got off the phone with ebay. They are aware of the problem, and are working on getting it fixed. Apparently they were doing "system enhancements" last night which is affecting "some accounts"  The agent said, "They are working on posting an announcement"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak softly...Wear a LOUD shirt!
Message 18 of 50
latest reply

Thank you for the update!

Message 19 of 50
latest reply

I use a third party shipping service that automatically integrates with eBay's marginally sufficient software and sends an email to the buyer, through that 250 character  eBay email address.  It serves two VERY important uses: A. Let's the Buyer Know the item was shipped. B. Gives me protection from eBay wanting to downgrade my seller status to collect even more outlandish fees.   But this is the most important part so listen / read very carefully:  Even though you have tracking and used an eBay "preferred carrier" they will still side with the buyer on a claim for non receipt.  They did it to me over Christmas.  Do not trust your business's success to a Government entity.  They also under paid every insurance claim for lost items regardless of receipts.  The state closed my store due to COVID and the USPS tried to bankrupt me by "losing" my Internet Sales.  CYA is  the mantra every day!

Message 20 of 50
latest reply

Having the same issue.  All were shipped within the correct time.  Come on eBay, let's get this corrected.  This could keep someone from buying from all of us affected.

Message 21 of 50
latest reply

Same thing here, over 50 of them not showing correctly, has anyone notified customer service? Im now "at risk" of not being top rated because of this

Message 22 of 50
latest reply

Same here!

Message 23 of 50
latest reply

Thanks for the posting and I hope that is true. I am in the same situation and just spoke with an Ebay rep who told me I need to upload the tracking on each case when it is already there. He mentioned not being able to "see" it and when I explained it to him that it was processed by Ebay bulk shipping he said Ebay would take care of it. But I feel concerned after this conversation.

Message 24 of 50
latest reply

I have 18 showing and just got off the phone with Customer Service.

Says she is going to notify the technical team and has requested appeals for me on each one since I 100% upload my tracking numbers on time.

Message 25 of 50
latest reply

I had 5 showing no tracking uploaded. . Ebay needs fix the problem. It's funny when ebay has a problem the take the SWEET time fixing it. And if you call you are on hold for hours. GREAT customer service. Welcome to the NEW ebay. 

Message 26 of 50
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

If this glitch happened closer to the 20th when I'm re-reviewed I'd lose my top seller status thanks to morons at ebay playing with things they don't understand.

This glitch is 110% affecting metrics as suddenly i've sold nothing as ebay thinks I'm not uploading my tracking information.  

This is what I pay $100 a month for  for my ebay store, excellent quality of service. 

Message 27 of 50
latest reply

Another way to try to take our hard earned top rated seller status. 

Message 28 of 50
latest reply

add me to the list, every transaction shipped the day after memorial day shows no tracking when in fact it was uploaded! Ugh.

Message 29 of 50
latest reply

@bill.purvis2012   Many threads on this subject popping up ... I had 19 shown from Memorial Day weekend and like you NO WAY!!!!  We are now almost 2 weeks past that date and .... nothing .... from ..........eBay.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 30 of 50
latest reply