Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

DISHONEST BUYER...PLS HELP???

I am relatively a new seller...A buyer 2 weeks ago bought one of my items, alopexy, at the quantity of two. A box of Alopexy normally contains 3 bottles, but I have clearly written in the description in bold that tha pack contains only one bottle and...

I've been here 17 years - and I am afraid to list items for sale on eBay.

So I was thinking about selling my Xbox 360 S 250GB console on eBay. I did my research and since you have to pay enormous fees to sell it you know where. I found myself going "ok, I can just list it on eBay."But then I paused. I thought about the pas...

Resolved! eBay/scammer lost me $4000.00

Listed item for sale, sold item, listed item cancelled by eBay cause hacked account, relisted item, sold again, got fake emails, sent item, got nothing for sale. eBay or PayPal say can't help me, not their problem. Won't even give me info on buyer so...

Package refused by buyer postage due

I sent out two packages at the same time early this week. Both arrived at their destination. I don't know for sure what happened, but one package was refused supposedly due to not enough postage. I could have reversed the weights when printing labels...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay book catalog

Trying to list books and virtually every single one comes up with the wrong category. I got fed up enough to call and they said the inability to change the category is a glitch and they wrote up a ticket about my complaint. So ANY DAY it's going to b...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Boastful scammer

I am a scammer/scam artist (I have used ebay to cheat others out of over 10000 dollars in 1 year.) Just saw this on the MTM Board! Those who are able to post on there may find it interesting.

Mercury eyeshadow, Lead lipstick and rat dropping eyeliner.... Oh my!

Does eBay care about the knock offs being sold? 6 moths ago or so my daughter wanted a Huda rose gold makeup palette, but they were sold out in stores, these are $65 palettes. I figured I would look on eBay, more so to see how much they were getting ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Does anyone remember...the seller who had their "snow white" lighter pulled?

Years ago there was a thread, and I cannot rememberthe EXACT details. There was a seller that had a Zippo listed and had described it with the term "snow white" and it got pulled for that. The discussion evolved into other items that had been pulled ...

Daily Deals

Just wanting to know how I can sell on Daily Deals? Also would there be a minmum quanity that I would have to have in order to sell on Daily Deals? Please Help. Thanks

selling on ebay.co.uk and ebay.au

Hi eBayers, I have a question for you. I currently sell on eBay.com and I am wondering if I am allowed to open separate accounts on ebay.co.uk and ebay.au. I am aware that you can list the same listing on ebay.co.uk for 0.50 but I want to open a comp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search pages not loading completely this morning

I'm going to be out of the house all day but just wanted someone to check out the search pages. I can usually get them to load the first time but if I back button from a listing they won't load. The reload icon keeps spinning. The page eventually jum...

Sold item to hacker

Hi there, I recently sold an item for £100.00 on eBay. The buyer paid straight away and asked for the item to be sent to a different address. Sadly (and stupidly), I sent the item before realising I am not covered by PayPal protection as the item was...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer purchased and used digital code and now wants refund

Hi, I sold a dlc code that came with the game recently and the buyer used the code but now says it was not as described. He says he was misled by the title/picture and wants a partial refund even though I said only the dlc pack is for sale. Am I goin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors