Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Makes me wonder

Do you think I would get more sales, less sales or an equal amount if I moved here? LOL

1aaanight (2)_LI.jpg

Finally eBay contacted me 6 days later

On May 26, 2023 an update was made to listings with international shipping options. As part of this recent change, we inadvertently increased the quantity of some of your listings. We understand that this may have caused you to cancel orders or issue...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Professional Grader on app

Every time I list any toy that is considered collectible, I have a problem when leaving professional grader blank on the app. Then eBay says missing specifics even though I have filled out every other question. I also mention I’m not a professional g...

Sellers getting shortes on packing material. Where to go?

Great video on YouTube of someone who purchased a bunch of bubble wrap from multiple. To sum it up, we are getting screwed by virtually everyone except American bubble boy. Anyone know who can be trusted on kraft paper? Supposedly supply hut is short...

May Day!! May Day!! Sales went down with the ship.

Yeah, I know. Sellers complaining about sales getting old. I get it. May was a slow month for me. I worked it hard. Listings up, promotions, sell similar, making offers, revising, etc. But, May was the slowest month I've had in a long time.

Resolved! Charity seller registration — how long to see micro deposits?

Anybody out there have experience registering as an eBay Charity Seller? Our group successfully completed the registration app several weeks ago. We have not heard anything from eBay, including the micro deposits, which are identified as one of the s...

Resolved! closing a case opened by a buyer

Good morning all,I have been selling on Ebay for over 10 years (mostly Electronic power amplifiers) I have and maintain a 100% feedback. Recently sold a HV transformer. Shipped it the next day via UPS after buyer purchased. was delivered 5 days later...

Why is International Shipping being listed on my sale of an item, although not an international sale

Why is International Shipping being listed on my sale of an item, although not an international sale? I am selecting a standard shipping quote (and the item is domestic in the same state as I). The odd thing is both times this shipping (International...

Order Cancellation Fees

Hi All,I have just sold a reasonably expensive item (~AU$1000), and the buyer immediately requested a cancellation citing "ordered by mistake". Previously, I've accepted cancelled orders without giving it much thought, but I looked into this a little...

shipping to the uk

Twice i have had buyers from the uk say they cant bid on my items but I have all countries open

Most Marked as Helpful Authors