Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

For those that sell clothing, can you offer advice on how to mininize shipping costs?

I am selling some of my clothes and there are some dresses with lining (on the heavy side). In the past I sold shirts which were simple . I know I should protect them from damage and my thought there is saran wrap but to keep both the packing simple ...

Anchor Tags in Descriptions

Hi All,Does any one know of a way of linking to a part of a long description. Tried using anchor tags but doesnt work when on ebay.Also saw a script to make it work but then ebay says it wont allow java because of the unsecure content. Have looked at...

done with ebay!

Out of the last 10 items I've put up for auction, 7 auctions have been won by Deadbeats, all these buyers show 1 or 2 feedback ratings, yet when you check feedback there is nothing there, I dont understand but I dont rwReally care, it simply has beco...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't keep the buyer waiting...ugh.

Sorry, I guess this is just a bit of a rant, but I sure wish Ebay would change this wording that I really find irritating: "XXXXX wants to cancel an order.Don't keep the buyer waiting - see the cancel details and reply to the buyer by..." It always s...

Relist as Fixed Price button has dissapeared.

The Relist as Fixed Price button has dissapeared from the unsold page in the last few days, any ideas why. Someone suggested it was to do with the computer, this is not so as its the same on the iPad and Iphone.

No Sales Today

Hi-before I go and top myself!!! Has anyone else hadm zero sales today.

Printing own shipping labels?

With the PO price increases, I've just started printing my own shipping labels. Rather than printing on a blank piece of paper and then taping to the front, do any of you use adhesive backed labels? Two to a sheet, or like the ones UPS uses? Any link...

Resolved! Is there a time limit for buyer to requesting a refunded for lost item/or didn't arrive item

So I ship off a international order about 2 months ago and I check the tracking and the item is in customs clearence and have been like this for over a month now and I have try to contacted the buyer multiple time but he or she still haven't responde...

Packing material suggestions

If you have other suggestions for sources of free packing materials....please chime in. To reduce or nearly eliminate my packing materials expenses, I've let office coworkers know what need. One who helps me, brings me bags of materials she has colle...

User avatar by Guide
  • 65 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller abuse

I am calling bull! Multi listing abuse supported by Ebay. Book dealers and I am one and I am not SMALL so I am not just whining or saying OH it is so unfair. I make very good money and am top rated in both stores with 100% rating no negative feedback...

the silent seller

I ordered a textbook from a seller with zero feedback. I am guessing someone trying to sell their textbook. After the fact I asked how much to upgrade to Priority. When I did not hear back or get a shipped notification I got cold feet and asked to ca...

User avatar by Guide
  • 82 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer's local PO literally doesn't deliver any mail

I sold an item (around 250 dollars) and paid about 50 bucks for postage to a new US buyer whose package came back as insufficient. I wondered why and had my PO try again, saying the address is correct. I messaged the buyer to make sure the address is...

I sold an airplane kit 14 months ago, he still hasn't picked it up.

He paid for the item right away by cashiers check. Kept saying he would come next month. Haven't heard from him in 4 months. Thus thing has been in my way at every turn. I have moved the frame outside, but the engine, instruments, and other parts are...

Creating a listing some fields are there when you hit on someone else's listing "sell now" while

if you do a listing of your own, from nil, those fields are non existent. For example, clothing: I remember there used to be a "sell similar" field or does my memory fail me? The fields are identifiers like hem to waist length, type of neckline, etc....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors