Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Any help on getting reinstated...seller privileges taken after 18 years!

Just got the email today..After 18 years with Ebay...Any help or advice to get reinstated? I called customer serive and basically was told due : transaction deficit rate was 2.58 percent .... .58% percent over the allowable amount.. closed cases was ...

What is about EU buyers who intitle in buyer remorse and full refund including shipping fees?

This month I had Germany buyer who opened return for the item didn't fit. As we know international shipping isn't very cheap, so she should be very careful and check measurement table before submitting her payment. Instead, she open return and becaus...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hello Any Buyers Out There?!?!?

I've been selling on eBay for nine years with pretty good sales; however, over the past 1 1/2 years my sales have tanked on eBay, especially the past few months, while my sales on Amazon remain steady. Has anyone else been experiencing the same probl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product Catalog for Auction Format Items

Hi Everyone, Just wondering how the product catalog would work if you primiarly sell in auction format? I start most of my items at 99 cents in the womans clothing category. How would that even work? If auctions are exempted, it may be a good way for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer questions authenticity

7 weeks ago I sold a Deluxe Mini 5 ml glass jar of face cream for $6.49. My jars are sealed in the original boxes from the manufacturer. Buyer is now requesting a return and questioning authenticity because according to her it doesn't smell the same....

Just Announced eBay Playbook Reveals Phased Rollout of New Search

This is a must read: https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2018/2/1519592274.html "We got our hands on eBay's official playbook that outlines the plan's two phases along with some key dates sellers should know. Expect to see eBay address ...

Trying to search for shorts, not getting sizes but generic grouping? HUH?

Searching for womens shorts, type that into search bar and then go to refine my search on the left side with size, style, etc. Usually it says Bottom Size and gives sizes. Not today! Instead it says bottom sizes then you get 4 options: Regular, Petit...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling fee on shipping costs!

Am I the only one who feels eBay & Paypal should not take a percent of the shipping costs.When eBay & Paypal take out their cut of the shipping cost, the seller has to makeup the difference. This can get expensive for items shipped international,it c...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Uploading 500*500 picture frome iphone 6 to ebay

Hay. I really do not know how to set picutre to be right sized for ebay, i can not upload picture from my iphone to ebay anymore, because they are not at least 500*500 pixels.I can make it 480*480 with my iphone? Any help about it please, i was watch...

Spring Seller 2018 update questions?

So if we dont offer FREE RETURNS on our items we are no longer allowed to issue PARTIAL REFUNDS under any circumstances? True or False? EBAY no longer allows return restocking fees to be charged after June 1, 2018? True/False?

New return policies????

I was reading through the 2018 Spring Seller Update and am confused about what to do regarding returns. Here are the new policies below: "Starting in May 2018, we will streamline our returns policy options. Buyers' expectations are continuously evolv...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors