Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! return shipping label

I recently purchased an item said to be authentic. I found out from the manufacturer that it was a Chinese fake. Upon letting the seller know he immediately gave me a full refund. I have not heard of getting a refund without first sending the item ba...

Resolved! Those of you who do not accept returns

When a buyer files for a SNAD return request after 30 days from when it was delivered to them (I believe MBG is only 30 days), do you get the option to decline the request? I know I do, but I accept returns. Wondering what do the sellers who don't ac...

Resolved! Buyer started a return on an item I sent?

When I look at the return request, the item doesn't show that it's been shipped? The is a message that says: Pre shipment info sent, USPS awaits item??? What does this mean, Ebay has confirmed the return, do I need to do anything or wait for it to ar...

Returned item but seller refused delivery

Hi, as above I started a return case, printed off the label and posted back to the seller for a refund. I've checked on tracking and can see the seller has refused the delivery. How does this effect my refund request, will ebay see this in my favour?...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

Requested a return from seller and they didn't send the shipping label, just the address blocked out with a bunch of x's. I have asked eBay to step in, but they just want me to provide the tracking or proof of return. How can I fix this??

International return shipping label

Recently, I've been scammed by a Russian person saying I sent a much less item than described (https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Buyer-said-he-received-wrong-item-and-posted-a-picture-of-his/td-p/31855252). Now I have to accept return and take th...

"Ordered by Mistake" after over 3 weeks have passed???

Buyer has total feed back of 3, 2 positive and 1 negative. After over 3 weeks of receiving the item I get a return request where the buyer says "Ordered by Mistake". I have a No Return policy in my listing. Ebay has Automatically approved the return ...

'See Returns Detail' error

Hi all, I've requested a return for an item but whenever I click on 'see returns detail' ebay comes up with an error message (picture below). This started yesterday and I have tried several times on different devices. I have messaged the seller to ge...

Screenshot (83).png

Resolved! Got the refund for a lost item from seller, but eBay didn't return me the shipping costs.

So, here's the story. I bought an item on eBay. A collectible figure. It was covered by money back guarantee and came with that expensive eBay shipping. Well, it turned out that their shipping sucks and the guys just lost the item. Estimated delivery...

Resolved! Sending a return label without request from buyer?

Experts, I have a case where a camera I sold needs a shutter repair. I talked to the buyer and told him I would send him a pre-paid return label. [I'm confident I can fix this easily and return it to him working. He would send me only the shutter, no...

100% **bleep** on RETURN!

Had to return an item that was not as described. I printed return label, sent off the item to be returned at post office. After a few days I noticed I never received the tracking update, so I went into my Ebay account. The resolution center had no ca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer protection.

I want to buy an item, but the seller does not accept a refund. The seller declares that the product is in good condition, will I be able to return the money for the product if the product turns out to be defective?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors