Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Missing Parts. Appears to have been tampered with.

Greetings All, We had a return item come in via USPS that was missing the most significant and expensive part of the order. The return envelope almost certainly looks like it was tampered with. There is a blatant tear across the top length of the env...

Return shipping

I recently returned an item and knew I would be paying for the return shipping. The seller refunded me promptly for all but the return shipping. But then ebay also charged me for the return shipping also so I paid for the shipping twice. I contacted ...

Returns

How to deal with someone who isn’t being honest and you have a no return policy

Resolved! Pending Return Case

Ebay is waiting for me to respond to an email the sent to me about what a seller stated was the issue. How do I reply the email since there is no way around it to send them a response

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracfone

I was given this tracfone for Christmas. I got to open it early since I was sick. Ebay & Tracfone gave me the go ahead with returning it and a date to return. I however; got sick and was not able to leave the house . On December 31 case was closed. I...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

refunds

item 363577806942 Package was delivered iby postal carrier in clear plastic bag "item damaged by postal service" with original packaging torn open and item missing. Now What?? I go into an endless loop when trying to find an answer?

How I can return my bought sandisk when return closed

I wish to return this graphic card ‘Sandisk 960GB Cloudspeed. I returned it before, but I clicked a cancel button to return it by my mistake. Then I try to return it but I cannot return it anymore. So I feel very upset. If you can help me, could you ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY'S TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hello all,This is the text of a message I sent to a mentor:I mistakenly sent the wrong album to a customer. On my instructions, the customer requested a return shipping label. I received the item and then shipped the correct album to the customer, up...

Buyers can lie about an item not being described in order to receive free return shipping

I sold an item that works but has a flaw, and I noted the flaw in the listing in both words and photos, making clear the item was sold with the flaw. The buyer opened a return case, claiming the item was not as described due to having the very flaw I...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors