Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

tax refund

I would like to receive a tax refund for items shipped outside of the US via freight forwarding

return shipping labels

I received a shipment of eight items packed 2 per each box for a total of 4 shipping boxes.We had to do a return because it wasn't the desired item.But Ebay only provided 1 return shipping label. What do I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rip off

How can I get a seller to accept a car part return when it isn't the right part? I was told because it was over 30 days ago I couldn't return it for the right part, nor get a refund, but I couldn't get a mechanic until yesterday.

Returns

I screwed up and mixed up labels on 2 items. Sent them to the wrong persons.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Received my First Return Request - Need Advice

I sold a flower pot on December 15th. This morning the buyer has requested a return. My message from Ebay is: The buyer has until Jan 11 to ship the item back. If you choose to refund the buyer now, then the return will close and you shouldn't expect...

damaged item

bought a item that was damaged contacted the seller and opened a returns case a new piece was sent and the case was close the replacement part was also damaged the seller will not respond to my messages how do i move forward and claim a refund.

wrong size

EBAY? What are you Doing here? I filed an eBay complaint on Nov 21.EBay rep closed the case SAME DAY!No way they read the complaint. ALL I asked for over and over to Seller and EBAY!!!!!IS, ALL I wanted all along is an exchange.Since the Seller won't...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is not letting me return an item. How to fix it?

I bought a pair of sneakers that I thought were authentic and the seller also told me in messages they’re authentic. However they are definitely not authentic. I compared them to my retail pair and they aren’t the same. The soles aren’t constructed t...

1952EE96-466C-44DF-827D-A3E0CFFEA534.png 92188CBA-CB64-48FD-B918-6E7903E6246C.png D0E401D8-D3A8-457E-8E14-9EBFC9FC7BE7.png

Returning item with current INR case open

Hoping to get some clarification on this scenario. I purchased an item that took a lot longer than expected to receive (seller listed as being based in my home state but shipped from state on other side of country) plus there was something weird goin...

Damaged item after delivery?

My buyer just contacted me regarding an item I had shipped her. It was delivered by the driver, however after delivery her dogs got a hold of the package and chewed up the package, damaging the individual item packaging inside (a baby monitor camera ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Funds on hold when buyer opens a case...

Why does ebay put a hold on our funds when a buyer claims he/she didn't receive their item? I have a reciept from the P.O. that is was mailed out. I find ebay's policies on case that are opened with this type of request from buyers "not fair" for the...

Purchased a 0.50Ct Round Cut Diamond Cross Pendant 14K Yellow Gold Over 18"Chain that turned Black

I had a very unusual case that I tried to get Ebay to help with but it was outside of their authority. I purchased the necklace on EBay which indicated the item was 14K Gold plated silver. It looked great for 5 months then it turned black, which caus...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors