Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipment from Norway to Canada

Is it possible to send an item to buyer buy ordinary post service from Norway? UPS is very expencive compared with ordinary post service. It seems like is not possible in eBay to choose other options than UPS. I actually sold the item to a Canadian b...

New listing format January 2017

Why the new selling format. It TOTALLY SUCKS. Is HARD to navigate. CONFUSES the SELLERS AND BUYERS. TOO MANY other selling platforms on this internet are MUCH EASIER to use. EBAY, I AM DONE WITH YOU.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Uploading tracking with eBay File Exchange

Hello, we are developing a solution to automatically upload our tracking info to ebay using the eBay file exchange CSV format - and have the following question: what would occur if the same order (transaction id and item ID) was uploaded twice throug...

Images always appear as low resolution in private messages

Whenever I receive or send private messages with images attached, they ALWAYS appear super tiny even after clicking them and they load in the new window. I have tried on multiple devices, mobile and desktop, and confirmed with multiple other users th...

Saved searches no longer list all items. Forced to "View all results" at bottom of page to view all.

Hi all, I have noticed a few months ago that one can view all items in your saved searches up to 192 (I think) per page. However this has changed and I am forced to scroll right to the bottom and click the "View all results" page on each of my saved ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help, confused about disparity - how do I have a late ship rate with 100% tracking on time & valid

This is what my dashboard shows. How do I have such a late shipment rate when it also shows I have 100% on time tracking and validation? They had me at top rated and are now saying I'm at risk of returning to average. Is there any way someone from eB...

ebay.com website problem

hey all,i'm trying to enster ebay.com website and gets that:"Connected successfully"but no website in loaded..its heppening with all my desktop browsers.i need help...thanks

Listings gone from Seller Hub

In trying to add more to eBay, my listings are not showing up on Seller Hub. I had to go back to original way of listing (prior to Seller Hub). Hopefully this technical issue will be resolved soon.

Mobile verison on PC

So some how today it seems every item I look at is the mobile version where I have to click a button to see the full description. Did not change any settings it just started doing it. WIN7 and Firefox 54-was updated to latest version weeks ago. If I ...

ebay sucks.jpg

Multiple item order charged wrong amount with paypal checkout - unpaid item dispute as a result!

A seller opened a dispute against me for non payment. I always aim to pay within 24 hours of auction end so I was quite surprised. When I looked into it, I found out that when I paid, it also bundled payment for another auction together (as often hap...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Not able to bid

Several clients have emailed me to tell me that they either cannot bid on my active listings, or they are not able to bid or buy it not. On one I saw that it was listed with 0 available. The others have all bid information grayed out.Any suggestions?...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors