Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay.com website problem

hey all,

i'm trying to enster ebay.com website and gets that:

error"Connected successfully"

but no website in loaded..

its heppening with all my desktop browsers.

i need help...

thanks

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

ebay.com website problem

All you can do is close out your browser and try again, if that does not work shut your computer down, wait for a few minutes and boot the machine up once again and give it another shot.

eBay servers have been stalling dozens of times per day everyday.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

ebay.com website problem

Had the exact same problem, and got it again 13 hours ago. Still the same. Tryed deleting browser cache, no result. Problem on chrome, opera, firefox and explorer.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

ebay.com website problem

I get this same problem. Tried rebooting and still same problem on all browsers. Anyone managed to solve this ?

TX,

Alon

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

ebay.com website problem

All you can do is wait until eBay servers are up and running again, it is not on your end.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

ebay.com website problem

ebay.com website problem

This seems to be happening on and off for several months now. I have items to sell and I am afraid to list due to this. I contacted Ebay and have been told they are working on it. Not everyone had smartphones these days as some buyers still use a computer. With that being said if the site is down we as sellers are losing money.

Not sure what to do here

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

ebay.com website problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happened to me as well, On Firefox(allupdated) and Opera( updates ) Had to reboot computer as well and most of it showed up.. Texas here !

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

ebay.com website problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR  What does this mean?

Also getting Your preferences are not available at this time. Please try again later.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

ebay.com website problem

I am have the same problems with either slow or not getting on at all. I have listings ending this evening and am getting very frustrated. I have tried all of the suggestions, but nothing has worked.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply