Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling an item

Trying to upload pictures on listings and getting a message from Ebay that says that there is a technical issue and to try again later. This has been going on all afternoon. Anyone having the same problem?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Access Denied to eBay

Hello All,Out of nowhere my IP has been denied access to eBay.Reference #18.872a1102.1495732685.4f2c913What should I do ? I haven't done anything wrong.

Mobile Issues

Website is garbage on mobile. I'm trying to leave feesback and not only does it keep telling me to leave additional comments where there is no other box to type in, there character limit is worse than Twitter. How am I supposed to leave deatiled feed...

Search engine is not working very well.

Even with tech support on the phone I could not get the items I had for sale to show up in the searches. The technician seemed to be getting them okay, but he did not think this was an eBay issue and directed me to contact my own internet provider. W...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Getting Blank Feedback?

Anyone else getting blanks where the feedback left is? I saw that I had gotten good FB from a seller (I read it) and went into the big feedback breakdown area to see which item it was for. I saw only blanks there. Can't see who the seller was, what t...

Listing tool Stinks!!!

Cannot figure out multiple colors, sizes variations. I asked them to revert me back to old listing and they WONT DO IT, but admitted they were flooded with calls complaining about the new listing tool on 5/16/17. Ummmm, doesn't that tell you somethin...

Listings showing as FREE SHIPPING when they are not...

I have 28 listings showing as FREE SHIPPING when in fact they are not.I assumed something happened in the activation process. However when I go in to revise the shipping it is correctly listed and the FREE SHIPPING box is unselected.I don't know if i...

Disappearing watch list

My watch list disappears and then returns, seemingly at random. Apparently this is a long standing problem, but it has diminished the usefulness of the site. Is this perhaps a way to nudge users onto the ebay app? It seems astonishing that the proble...

No Sales, Item Description Issues, Technical Issues, Poor Customer Service

I have been selling on ebay for 15+ years and have pretty consistant sales numbers. Now I have really none and more listings which doesn't add up. I have been getting complaints from customers about item descriptions. I have found one of the issues i...

Glitch with size specifications

Listing on my desktop in women's clothing category today. When the size was alphabetical like XL , it automatically switched it to an odd number like 9. I had to go in and manually edit active listings

EPN Registration issue

I created an account under epn.ebay.com its a business account underhttps://partnernetwork.ebay.com/but after the registration, I cannot log into my EPN dashboard but I can log into my Ebay's main page.I'm signing in EPN using "Sign in with Ebay" but...

1.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors