Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Markdown Manager Sale Not Working

Anybody having issues with the Markdown Manager? I started a sale last night for over 600 items and only 2 are showing up as discounted. I can't change anything or add items. We have a week left to Christmas and suddently this huge glitch. So frustra...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

What counts as banned profanity?

Apparently for seller feedback: "A very honest seller who really knows how to pack merchandise. Thrilled." which received the admonition that profanity is not allowed on eBay. Replacing the word "pack" with "ship" was also prevented. I'm just curious...

USPS shows items delivered but ebay isn't on many items!

Anybody else notice if you scroll thru "paid and shipped," that there are numerous items only still showing "shipped," but when you open the tracking in another window these items have already been delivered a long time ago. I just went thru my "paid...

Item Specifics problems - still

I previously checked my listings for the supposedly affected specifics that needed to be checked, then eBay said they had everything fixed, no need to change anything now. I revise my listings often to freshen them, etc. I am STILL finding errors in ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Entered Data and Pictures disappear and black drop down boxes.

Since Sunday, if I switch to a different tab on my computer while in draft mode on eBay all of the information I have typed and pictures I download just disappear. Sometimes a draft with the title will save but not the pictures or any data. Also the ...

Unable to respond to offers sent by email

Since last friday ,and I have called and reported 5 times any emails that come to my mailbox with fifers ca not be responded to . You hit respond button and message says error tender not offe link missing. You cant respond to anything they send in e,...

Ebay Sales Droped from 21st, Multiple Ebay Stores, Top Rated Seller.

I'm really not sure what is going with eBay, I've been selling on this platform for years and it's coming to the busiest period for online retail and my sales have just stopped I've never experienced anything like this. I have multiple eBay stores an...

Customer Service Callback

I have noticed over the past couple of months that the ebay callback system for when I need to contact ebay -- which used to work well -- is not working. I am not getting called by ebay, so I end up calling in instead.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Missing Sales on Manage Order Screen....

Has anyone else made a sale, received a confirmation from PayPal regarding the Payment but nothing from eBay? To add to this the sale is missing from My eBay "Orders" page as if it never happened. This was a sale that happened today not and old sale....

Shipping label

I have been trying for days to retrieve a shipping label from the seller but when I click on the link it gives me an error message cant process your request due to technical errorPlease help

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misdirected links in Ebay emails

I list and sell items on Ebay.co.uk but when items are sold and I am sent an email that contains a 'print address label' I am taken to the Ebay.com webpages and so the next message I see is that I can't create a postage label because the item was lis...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors