Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Yes it's still an issue

I have an item that sold today, auction ended 20 minutes ago. The item shows up in the unsold folder with the ability to relist. However, when you look at the item is shows there were several bids and the items sold. How do I issue an invoice Ebay......

No Media Mail Option

Hi EBAY and Sellers---I am trying to list a book and there is no media mail shipping option showing up. Did USPS do away with Media Mail ? Did eBay stop offering Media Mail ? Could someone at eBay respond ? Thanks

"Something went wrong" when issuing refund.

A customer returned an item and I cannot issue a refund to them because I keep getting "something went wrong" when issuing it. I've emailed ebay support about it and got an automated answer on how to issue a refund (gee thanks guys). Currently, I hav...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Computer changed "no refund" to "will refund".

After a lot of discussion with a buyer he bought my item. Then he received it he claimed not as listed and requested a refund. Somehow the computer changed "no refund" to "accept refund". I was shocked when I got the message "I accepted a refund". I ...

Unable to process a payment

The seller changed the shipping method to international shipping, there is a charge for that in the invoice. When I tried to pay, I received the attached message.The seller tried to solve this problem many times but without success, it might be a bug...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! sellers other items not clickable

I have tried both app and web based ebay, and in the last few days I can no longer see the other items from seller. I can't click on the link at all. I can see their review history, that link still works. In a previous thread (locked since july 2019)...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to edit ANY of my listings.

Starting yesterday I suddenly cannot edit any of my listings. I've tried several listings, none of which are pending sales or auction items. I've tried several different browsers and even different computers miles away from each other, so not on the ...

App is not working anymore

Stopped working yesterday. Error message NSURLErrorDomain. An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made (-1200) Deleted & reinstalled. No change. Upgraded to ios11 no change. Please help!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Display fonts all screwed up in Seller

**bleep**? all the display fonts in seller hub etc are all tiny and REALLY BOLD and if I open in a different browser, it is all ITALIC ... it is really hard to read, and I tried overriding with browser font settings and it messes all other websites u...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors