Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I can't print labels

I can't print labels We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.Go to homepage OR ERROR CODE{"errors":[{"errorId":2002,"domain":"ACCESS","category":"REQUEST","message":"Resource not found","lon...

Pricing is in wrong arrangement

I have an iPad Air. The pricing in my sales display is backwards.EX: $250.25 will display as 25,025$ Twenty five thousand (decimal comma) with the dollar sign at the end. I can’t fix this on all my sale items. It will also display incorrectly in my s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Over Charging Sales Tax

I just called ebay and informed them that they miscalculated and over charged me on the sales tax of my most recent purchase. Minnesota Sales Tax is 6.875% and our local City tax is 0.50%. That it adds up to 7.375%, but ebay charged me 8.2 % sales ta...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 44 replies
  • 19 helpful

Notifications not working

Notifications not working on ebay website, I keep getting a message saying that they are not available at the moment, then you are all caught up. I have had multiple items that have sold and have been paid for that are not showing in the notification...

Resolved! Sale made. Buyer confirms payment went through PayPal, but we have not been paid.

Sales completed on 3 items. We have NOT received payments on items below.Item # 040610944600Item # 070613276405 We've been having ongoing issues receiving payments. eBay tells us we are awaiting payment. In the case of item # 04 06109 44600, the cust...

Where is the "Item Number"

An "Item Number" has not appeared on any listing that I have bid on since mid-September. Evidently it is supposed to be upper left corner of the description panel. Not on my screen. Can anyone help me out?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors