Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Make an Offer isn't working.

Hi everyone, I am trying to make an offer on an item but when the Make an Offer pop-up appears I can't enter any numbers. It goes red like I am trying to offer zero but won't let me input anything. I've tried 3 different browsers and rebooted my devi...

iD VERIFICATION, DOCS SUBMITTED MICRODEPOSITS APPROVED 5 1/2 WEEKS PAYOUTS STILL ON HOLD

Anyone had this long a hold on payouts? All docs submitted on my end multiple times micro deposits submitted and verified. After no less than 4 chats/calls to CS most likely 6 or 7 bc I didnt start countig right away I continually am told wait 3-4 da...

My eBay purchases

For several weeks now my "purchases" history only goes back about 3 weeks. This "glitch" seems to be a result of ebay "enhancements. For out of country purchases that take longer I'm unable to even leave feedback. Same for the website and desktop set...

eBay gift cards

I received a phone call from my cable provider direct TV saying I can save 50% on my cable bill if I purchase 475.00 in eBay gift cards, and I would not have to pay My bill until March 2022. I don’t see this money posted to my att account. Therefore ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

major problem

af ter 1 1/2 hours with a jennifer wilson on ebay trying to resolve ashipping problem she has taken over my computer by remote and it has not been released also in the procress she managed to put almost $200 on my amazon acct which now appears as pen...

What is wrong with eBay programmers? A Third grader could do better. POST YOURS HERE.

As a retired IT Mgr/33 years of one of the largest companies in the world, I cannot believe the continued site issues for sellers and buyers here. What are two of todays' site problems that I continue to encounter? #1. I cannot answer a question via ...

Unconscionable Customer Support

You can't make this up! Hi XXX I'm eBay's automated assistant that can help you resolve any buying, selling, or account issues.I can guide you to the answer or info you need, or get you to an agent who can.eBay Money Back GuaranteeCancel transactionM...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors