Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

items from same seller in cart. Some items say 'seller won't ship to your address'

today I placed 9 items in my cart from the same seller. I live in US and so does the seller. 7 items will ship. 2 items given me a red error message "seller does not ship to your address'. What the hell - its the same seller and items with small ship...

Can't list - missing specifics

I've been trying all day to list more books. I only get 2 specifics - the title and ISBN number. There are possibly 20 missing options from genre to signed and everything in between missing. When I try to post, and am in preview, I can see typos, but...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

"You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow."

I was just editing some pictures on a listing and was hit with this message when trying to apply my changes. Now all of Ebay is completely blocked off and I am met with this message. I cannot fill my orders, interact with my customers, edit my listin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors