Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay bullcrap

All I want to do is post a poor review on this jerk that sold me used product sold as new. The product came in a totally different box for a different product with no packaging all beat up and eBay puts an automatic 5 star rating because I didn't do ...

eBay International Standard Label - Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label

Second time in two weeks I have received the "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label" when trying to generate an eBay International Standard Delivery label. Usually when this occurs, there is a problem with the Buyer's addres...

Resolved! Refund item arrival case

I asked for delivery confirmation because the item I purchased did not come. So I got a refund a while ago. But today the thing arrived. The seller sent me an e-mail, but it went to spam and I couldn't verify it. Today I apologized to the seller and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bank update problems

After getting a store subscription eBay sent an email to update my banking information. I've been using the same account for years. I verified it through the email they sent and immediately had problems. Somehow they started sending my payouts and de...

eBay for Business FB Page now makes you click a "verify" link to log into your account?

Apparently, the last few days, FB for business is asking people who message them to click an unknown truncated link to log into their account so they can connect to the eBay team. Who in the year 2022 would click on an unknown link on a FB page to lo...

Adding a Sub-Category?

In the Vintage & Antique Jewelry category I wish there was a separate sub-category for advertsing jewelry. So tiresome seeing hundreds of listings for (example) political candidiates, beer, U.S, states, Nascar, concerts and the like. A separate one f...

listings & drafts not completing

My listings don't always complete....is this a problem with anyone else ?? I have one now that I'm trying to save as draft and it has been spinning for about 30 minutes ...doesn't happen every time ..just occasionally ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors