Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Listing Problem This Morning

I am having trouble listing this morning. Software accepts all inputs, including photos, description, item specifics, etc., but when I click on 'List Item' box, the screen turn dark and item doesn't list. Anyone else?

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unwanted items added to watchlist

Within the past month, I've noticed random items appearing in my watchlist. These are NOT items I'm interested in, nor are they items I've ever added (even "accidentally" clicking on the little heart to add to my watchlist, then clicking off). The it...

First Class Rates are showing up and charging way more than they should be.

Hello! I seem to be having a glitch on a batch of my listings. My items are set to First class shipping. I had a buyer purchase from me and he happens to live nearby. Shipping should have been abou $5.00 but instead charged him $20.80. When I went ba...

"list with displayed fees" button problem

i press the "list with displayed fees" button to try and sell my item, for a split second a sign comes up saying "submitting listing.." with a blue load ring, then it just disappears, nothing happens, how do i fix the button so i can post my item?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I received an email supposedly from eBay MIP support is it a scam?

Yesterday morning I received a strange email from The letter states: Dear MIP Seller, Due to eBay’s regular security maintenance efforts, we are sending a warning notification during your FTP initialization. Simply choose “yes” to continue. Then ther...

Running into potential Automatic Payment Method bug where even if the payment is valid I cant use it

This is my first time on this site to sell an item in years, and when I went to post my listing I get this message, "Due to your invoice payment history, we require you to have an automatic payment method on file. Please click here to place a payment...

Help

It looks like all my views and watchers have disappeared from my ebay items what is going on and when will this be fixed

Most Marked as Helpful Authors