Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buy It Now, Not Buy It Now

There is a listing that I have been watching that has Buy It Now along with the listing title and thumbnail image. When I click on Buy It Now to purchase it there is no BIN option. I've never seen this before. How does that happen?

Automatic log in to community

Why is Ebay logging me automatically into community although my slider for not doing so is placed correctly in account settings? Whenever I log out of community I log out my selling account and vice versa. I did erase cookies and it didn’t solve the ...

25466818-B3B8-46DF-9924-17DE7A95F774.jpeg

Search issue: Freebird (a valid brand) always gets automatically 'corrected' to Firebird by ebay

Hello Ebay Team, There is a brand of womens clothing and accessories named 'freebird' whenever you search the system automatically corrects it to 'firebird' resulting in the wrong search results. If you alter the search by adding shoes or boots it li...

Mugs

I was trying to contact seller to ask a question then items were put in my cart…I didn’t authorize bid don’t know what to do???

Sign In Problems

I use a non-tracking browser for years now with no problems signing in anywhere. Now after a month of signing into Ebay (with my very long and secure password) I start getting a verification request - I have to sign into my email account and retrieve...

Can’t view listings

Every eBay listing I try to view gives me a message- [Item is no longer available. Listing is no longer available or item has been removed. ]Does anyone know why this error would happen on my computer. But the Items I try to view are current listings...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 year long glitch can't be just us

This is more just a VENT! that trying to get answers. We have really just given up on this ever getting fixed or even just neutered. Sorry, had to do that joke. Short and sweet - ebay has been glitching our four accounts since the switch from PP to m...

Resolved! My account addresses are in Ireland but I keep getting emails in German

Hey there. I recall that this account was registered many years ago when I lived in Germany. Nowadays I live in Ireland and have changed the registered address and shipping address of the account to an Irish address. For some reason ebay insists on s...