Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Re "Smarty" pop up $20 offer

Is this legit? who has been ripped off in any way by it!OR---WHO is happy with their $20 free gift--I am just not happy putting in ALL my credit card details in a internet form --they even ask for expiry date and CCV number---In my opinion it is not ...

Format on right hand column!

Thanks, EBay,You've really **bleep**ed up now!By making the listing format on the left-hand column useless, just as useless as you are!I know of at least 7 other buyers that have turned you off, promising not to buy again from you!I hope you continue...

Cannot Create a Listing

Clicking on any of the "Create Listing" links displays a corrupted screen as shown in the attached image.Using Firefox browser on Windows 10 Desktop PC. And don't tell me to clear my browser cache or use the new listing tool; that's not the issue.

ScreenShot.jpg

GSP Global Shipping Programs flaws

The last two items I sold were purchased by international buyers. I previously selected the Global Shipping Program in such cases because it is the first option and heavily promoted by eBay. eBay claims they take all of the hassle out of shipping abr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Item specifics

Trying to amend item specifics on already listed items and it simply does not load.So, tried to contact customer services and every option available leads to "We didn't find a good match for your search. Please try again."So many glitches currently a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors