Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Location exclusions.

I am finding today that I am unable to exclude P.O. Boxes when listing my shipping option with UPS. When I tried to do so with the bulk edit, P.O. Boxes does not come up as a choice for excluded location.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is printing *only* in Landscape

When trying to print "Order details" from a purchase, the resulting output is only in landscape... portrait is not an option. In fact, when I first launch browser, the layout option of portrait/landscape is visible for a split second, and then disapp...

• 38 replies
  • 2 helpful

Listing Confirmation emails

I listed new items on 10/19/22 and 10/30/22. When I got the listing confirmation email, there was no picture of the item in the email. On 10/30/22 I also had listed items relist automatically. I received an email telling me that it did not sell and n...

Buyer not allowed to pay.

Had a buyer from Spain that was not allowed to pay by eBay because I didn’t ship there. Verified mine and their account, both open for GPS not blocked. eBay instructed cancel and relist with hope that the buyer would buy again. Did this still didn’t ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved searches producing are useless now.

My saved searches prompt me to view them with the blue dot.When I do they are not the showing search results I requested.if I search for for a local item, say 10 miles maximum from where I live, eBay will ‘blue dot’ this and show me items that match ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item Description Custom Template

I am having issues with creating a new Custom Template in the Item Description area. I am able to "Create" a new custom template but when I try to insert it in the listing nothing populates. Then when I try to insert a second time, the newly created ...

CANCELATION OF PURCHASED ITEM

I purchased an item less than 24 hours ago. I have decided to cancel the purchase but your system will not let me and it will not give me the information necessary to process a cancellation. Every time I try to make any contact, your system keeps sen...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Standard Envelope

The option is grayed out when I go to print the label for postcards. It is in the correct postcard category and the weight is less than 3 ounces. Anyone else experiencing this? thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors