Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Variant Listing Images not matching

I am having issues with many of my listings that use variants, the images are not aligning with the variant image that was uploaded for the product. Also, many times when I select a variant, it defaults to the Authentication video. Here is one listin...

Ongoing Issues With Sale Event + Markdown

Hi everyone, We are still having issues with getting a Sale Event + Markdown to work on our account. We will start a Sale Event + Markdown and after 4+ hours, the sale does not appear to be working. We see some of the listings have been marked down b...

EbaySaleIssue.PNG

Purchase not showing in history

So about 3 days ago i purchased a computer case but its not in my purchase history and yes i already look in the hidden purchases list. I know if you look at an item that you already bought it takes you to the page that you already bought the item. S...

Using Ebay Gift Card on Firefox

I have to look further into this with Firefox. Every year I get ebay gift cards for Christmas but they don't work. A customer support woman just suggested using another browser. It worked with Opera. Just a note to help you if you have the same probl...

Bell issues

I sold an item January 17, shipped it, and it has been received. Since that date, the item still shows on my notifications (desk top and phone). On my desktop, whenever I sell something, it shows up again. Right now, I have 1 item to ship. My bell sa...

New Listing Tool Problems

I have had problems with the new listing tool for weeks now.In Item Specifics, when I enter the creation date it disappears and I have to retype it at least twice.Same with Brand. I have to retype it at least two or three times. Time waste. Often whe...

Changing Currency

How do you set the default currency.I'm in the US, I am on ebay.com, yet all listings come up in Pesos.I can not find a place to SET the currency.. its like ebay is just deciding on its own based on a cookie or ip or dns what currency they are forcin...

Ongoing issues with website functionality

Let me just list some of the ongoing problems I've been having for weeks on eBay. I am using a 2021 Mac mini running the most current version of iOS and Safari:1. Receiving hundreds of notifications of every type imaginable: auctions are ending soon,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors