cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing from Drafts is Down

I try to list from my drafts and get this message:

"Well, this is embarrassing.
We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.
Please try again later."
When I check the status of ebay site- it says everything is working?
How do I fix this, if it is just me?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

you are not alone...many posts on this and no resolution as of 6:22 pm EST

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Same Here , I Can't finish my Draft it , It sends me to my active listings when I finish a draft and then I can't even reopen the same draft I was working on , What I do is make a copy of my draft so I can work with it again and after 3 or 4 attempts it is finally listed

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I get the same messages. 1 of my drafts listed then the error message ever since.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Also having the same issue. Have five drafts scheduled but all of them get the error message and am afraid to draft more. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I’m having the same issue. I created a listing start to finish, and it went live. When I try to open/revise any drafts to push them live, I get the “listing tool is down” error message.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Hello,

Have any of you tried any of the suggestions I put in this other thread?  Just curious.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/eBay-listing-tool-is-down/m-p/34374822/th...

Keep in mind, I posted there to answer that thread before seeing this one, so obviously its a bit larger of an issue than I thought at the time.  lol

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have same issue too...

"63 listings were not processed because of server failure"

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Same issues as well but I figured out a workaround. Complete drafts in app. You can save as draft. Switch over to desktop mode in your phones browser. Go to drafts. Select those you just did. Click on create copy (check photo and catalog boxes) and ok. Now, select all copies, click resume draft button and submit. I was able.to get all.of mine listed this way with no issues. As of 2:04 eastern time the issue is still occurring but the workaround is working. Hope this helps!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply