Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller account restricted for no apparent reason. I haven't even sold anything in a long time. Now,?

My seller account has been restricted since last summer!! How in the wide world of sports do you explain that? I have never had any problems in 15 years!!! Now that i have items I would like to sell, i can't. Sent everything they asked me for several...

Resolved! Deleted items!

I had around 20 items completely disappear! Called eBay, they looked at my account and said they have no record of 20 said items. I had to relists them all... Grrr Melanie

can’t make my listing a buy it now

I’m trying to list something and on my computer there is no buy it now option, on my phone there is a buy it now option but if i set a price it automatically resets to zero, and if i turn off auctions then it automatically turns back on. I have no cl...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

STILL problems with uploading photos...

And here I thought a MONTH was bad to be having problems uploading photos on ebay.........NOW I am seeing it has been going on for almost a YEAR! There are many more of us having this problem.......Each time ...a ticket has been opened ..or have you ...

Errors delivery amount

Hello, today I created a rate table for delivery. Some of my ads have multiple items and I set an additional $1 shipping price for each additional item. However, for some reason, the price for each additional item is not set at the price I indicated,...

a786516a-1f3f-4fef-b842-9049e3611c57.png Screenshot_4.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Packing Slips are Blank since yesterday.

I print out a Packing Slip with every purchase to include in the package. I use the edit option to add a personal note. Since yesterday my Packing Slips Previews are totally blank. I get the edit area when I click on customizing but when I say "done"...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to make draft copies anymore

Ever since FeeBay dumped Turbolister I have been manually using drafts and importing then posting my items for sale. Last month the copy drafts icon went missing.Does anyone else have this issue? If eBay had a decent way to talk to someone in tech it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel to commit to payment bug

Recently, I tried to commit purchase a item with a vendor who didn't ship to my country.I talked to vendor and he changed to enable shipping to my country. I paid for the item, shipping and all.Now my shopping cart is stuck with a item that I cannot ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors