Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't Leave Feedback

I left positive feedback for an item that just arrived today. But the seller has not received it. I double-checked, and refreshed the page several times, but the feedback left icon is still gray. So I tried leaving feedback again, but received the me...

Feedback comments

KHi. I am a buyer. Wondering where all feedback comments have gone under sellers? I often make decisions based on other buyers feedback, but there is no longer an option. Has this changed?

Incorrect results when searching eBay. Chrome searches every word in the listing, including sponsor

Using Chrome browser, tried searching for keywords, 'thor', 'omnibus' and 'stracyznski'. On one browser, I get the correct results (just over 20), but on a clean install version of chrome (no extensions etc..) I get thousands. It seems the browser ve...

ToS1.jpg ToS2.jpg

Can no longer leave feedback on the *app*

Ok, since the *app* update, there is no option to leave feedback, either from the order page or the item page. In fact, there is no way to get to the item page from the order page, either--to be clear, this is on the *app.* This is in addition to the...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listings not saving item specifics

It is taking double or triple the about of time to complete a listing. When I imput the item specifics it is not saving. I have to go back several times to imput them again before it saves. Please fix! It makes me feel like I should just give up and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors