Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Will not stay in Classic Site mode..listings appear in low-res mobile version

Site keeps leaving classic version with high resolution images when you click to view an item. The item then appears in the lower resolution mobile type version of ebay. How to you buy ot sell anything when you cannot see any detail? Recent glitch ju...

Amazon Logistic Tracking number doesn't work on eBay and they don't do anything to fix it.

I would like to know why eBay doesn't track Amazon Logistics tracking numbers? My inventory is placed on Amazon warehouses and I ship eBay products from Amazon warehouses, lot of orders have Amazon Logistics tracking numbers. eBay doesn't track it an...

superbuy69_1-1634809487764.png

EBay scammed

I sold Nike trainers which I received directly from Nike was told they failed authentication and was told they are being returned today I have received someone’s used trainers !! What’s all this about

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am attempting to return a defective item

I have been attempting to return an item that I purchsed but I have found it to be defective. I have gone through the steps to make a return, but after I describe the problem, I cannot get the program to accept the information to get to the next step...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payments down

Managed payments are down, they do not display anything beside lines and at some point when tried to access the page it asked me to put my credentials on an ebay hong kong page with all the letters in chinese.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

tracking

hi there the last 6-8 parcels i sent out did not update tracking and i have been in contact with buyers and they recieved them even tracking shows nothing than tracking number provided i asked customer service many times to check up on your tracking ...

Refund Issued Twice

I went to issue a refund to a buyer on an item I decided I could not ship after the auction closed and the buyer paid. When I tried to issued the refund the first time the eBay refund page came back and said the refund could not go through but did no...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping cost not charged to buyers

10 combined orders in the month of May alone, received free shipping “Sold with Free shipping on orders over $25 promotion”This promotion has not existed in many months and this keeps happening. I have reported it before to a rep. It says right on th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors