Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocked Buyers list NOT working!

I just received a return from a buyer I had blocked long long ago. The item was returned with a note stating the item was fake and not floss, and she had wanted something else. I have plenty of the "something else" listed but she chose DMC Retors #4 ...

Is anyone able to see my listings?

I have two listings Active for sale: 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout PSA: Gem Mint 10 #US175Active for ~11 days 2015 Panini Prizm Nikola Jokic PSA: Gem Mint 10 #335Active for ~2 days Ebay Customer Service reps tell me they can see them.... but I can't s...

Paypal checkout not working

I am having problems with the checkout when choosing pay with PayPal. All I am getting is the buffering wheel and it not going any further for the last couple of days. I have just tried to do a buy it now and it is still happening. It all started whe...

NOT SHOWING IN SEARCH?

I listed some items at 8 PM last night....I noticed a few items that I expected to have interest weren't getting any views....I tried to search for them and they are not coming up in a search....I don't ever remember this happening....They still are ...

Feedback reviews not showing on app.

Since before last weekend I have not been able to see any feedback on the app. I can view on desktop but app just shows star rating. This is very annoying as I'm sure buyers like to check feedback before purchasing from sellers as I do. When is this ...

Feedback from customers

Why cant I open my feedback from customers using the ebay app on my mobile, but it does open on the laptop. Tried a variety of things, but it clicks to the feedback section but nothing comes up.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors