Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Doesn’t allow to complete return form

I’m trying to complete return form for one of the items. However, it doesn’t load the pictures, and if it does the button stays grey and doesn’t allow to click on it. Beyond frustrating since I’m already dealing with a scammer!!!!

listings not eligible for offers

I have a few listings that when I go to make an offer to a potential buyer I get a message that says "Listings not eligible for offers". I've checked the offer settings on the listings and I have even done sell similar and relisted them, but I'm stil...

Ebay account - Serious technical issues

I am having BIG problems with my ebay account - For the past few months. This has not happened in the past. Unable to log into my account. The actual log in process will not approve me (the password is CORRECT) Opening a new window and clicking on eb...

Ebay charging me a $1488.19 for a shipping lable and will try to steal it out of my back account.

I recently sold a small watercraft motor through eBay's platform and successfully completed the transaction, including shipping the item and receiving payment. However, to my utter dismay, eBay proceeded to deduct an exorbitant amount of -$1,488.19 f...

The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dropdown options when clicked.

The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dropdown options when clicked. The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dropdown options when clicked.The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dro...

App is not working for me

I use an iphone. Latest software version. This afternoon, my search function on the app is not working at all. I tried turning on and off phone. I also deleted and re-downloaded the ebay app. Still not working. All other apps on my phone are working ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors