Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Posting

I am new to eBay and on my first post eBay gave me an alert that said that I was almost done they just needed to ask me a couple more questions but then it said they couldn't complete the posting because if technical issues

Unable to use supplies coupon

When I click on the link in my email for quarterly supplies it doesn't give a coupon code. The error message displayed in the place of the coupon is : "Currently unavailable, try again later!" Tried this on 3 different computers with different browse...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 38 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Underperforming listings list exclusively NWT one offs.

This has been going on for a while. I sell mostly used clothes. Sometimes I list NWT one off items. These always end up in "underperforming listings" no matter what I do to them. None of my used items end up there. I have just changed the discription...

Strike Through Pricing

OK, I know there were a couple of discussions on this but they are 2 years old and older so here we go.Two of my competitors have strike through pricing and I would like to use it too.... I read you can do it through your store by putting things on s...

Problem hiding purchase when partial refund

I use My eBay as a buyer's workflow tool, so that I know which items I have received. Once I receive an item, I hide that item from My eBay. I have found that when a seller refunds me money from an order, I can no longer hide that order. In my specif...

Ebay shipping label will not print

labels create but come out blank when printed. contacted e bay they said there is a technical issue they are working on. does anyone know another way to print a label so I can ship my stuff ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

summery page changed

my summery page used to show what im watching and what im selling on the same page. Now it only shows watching and a link saying ( Looking for your selling activity? Go To All Selling to access your listings and sales!) any one know how to get it bac...

pictures

Any other sellers out there today having picture issues? I upload a picture and see the picture in the box, but to the right where you see all 12 pictures, you see the default blank picture. I rotate it and it will show the image, but then it goes aw...

DNS error in vod.ebay.nl

Order confirmation email 'look at order details' button follows a whole spew of redirects, ultimately ending up on a site 'vod.ebay.nl', which doesn't have a valid DNS record. If I replace the .nl in the url with .com, the page comes up as designed, ...

Unable to create promotions for specific SKUs in multi-variation listings

I am trying to create promotions for individual SKUs in my multi-variation listing, but it appears it's not working. I tried manually entering the SKUs of the items, but no promotions appear on the eBay listing. When I try to navigate and search for ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors