Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

myEbay Summary page

i called ebay yesterday for problem with page , the person i talked to didn't speak english very well,could not understand them ,i asked for someone who spoke better english nope that didn't happen , something that could have been fixed took over a h...

SCAM Uses Ebay Platform Loop Hole

I was scammed by a seller. Paypal somehow lost my transaction ID. and the seller sent "a package" actually a piece of cardboard, so he could obtain a valid tracking number. He shared the same tracking number to all of his buyers who bought items from...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search for compelted itoems not working

At present all searches for completed items or sold items shos 0 reults. Any search term. Tried three brosers and phone - all 0 results. Was returning results three hours ago when I tried, now nothing.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why won't my description show as HTML? I used the HTML tab!

I tried several times. I did use the HTML tab - not the Standard tab for the desc. I also used the Preview listing and saw it was messed up many times. The last time, it showed No Description At All. That is, unfortunately the way it usually works, s...

Items in stock but show "item is not avaialble when buyer checkout? can someone help?

Hi I'm just wondering if there is any seller who has the same issue? We are all in stock of our products and all quantities are more than 100. Most of my listings provide selection menu for customers. It was starting from yesterday. Some of my listin...

image error when sending an image to a seller

I have been trying a number of times to upload an image to send to a seller to show them that an item they have sent me has arrived broken due to bad packaging, a message to ebay, until you fix the problems on this site Iwill no longer continue to us...

Selling page not loading

Since yesterday afternoon my selling page won't load. Instead I'm getting a "Selling-to-dos" page that keeps flashing several unsold items - but that's it. I spoke w/ eBay yesterday and they fixed the problem. But the same bizarre stuff is happening ...

Cart doesn't empty on checkout

Yesterday I purchased 7 items. Checkout went smoothly, and it all seemed fine. Today I logged in to check progress and noticed that my shopping cart still have the same 7 items in it. I almost clicked on Proceed to checkout believing that the payment...

Resolved! New traffic reports

When I go to the old traffic report page I get the message that they are creating a new system and there is a button to access the interim reports. When I hit the button, nothing happens. How do I get a working link? Thank you.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors