Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to update UPC... Screen Freezes on "Updating" circling on screen

I am trying to change the UPC of an item (I did "Sell Similar Item" on an existing listing with a UPC), and every time I enter a UPC, it freezes. I can change it to "Does Not Apply", but when I enter the correct UPC, the screen freezes and the "Updat...

Hurray for the lovely new *See full item description* button everybody needed that

Having to click the newly invented "See full item description" button every freaking time I want to see what's actually on offer gets extremely ******* tiresome real quick.And now, having clicked that button a zillion times and having closed the page...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 10 helpful

Bidding glitch? Safari? iPhone!

Last night I recieved a text for an item I previously bid on and was watching. The text was to notify me that the bidding was ending in 15min. I waited a bit and clicked the link and placed my bid. It should my bid and said the reserve was not met. T...

Unable to edit compatibility chart

Having too many problems when creating or revising auto parts listing. When listing, I cannot remove the stock photo from ad. Also, we need the ability to edit and change the compatibility chart. When I uncheck the prefill box, the compatibility char...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Broken link from search result email

For the last week or two the link to shop.ebay.com from my daily search emails from ebay is broken - I get a message saying "Safari can't connect to shop.ebay.com". Another use reported exactly the same issue on another eBay community board

Underpayment-Beware!

Sold an item for $18.95 on 8/12, but eBay charged buyer only $18.00/ Paypal payment to us $18.eBay item number: 371563812849 If this is across the board, major glitch! Now have to check other sales.

I would like to delete searched items one by one

I am not referring to saved searches but to simple searches that I use on a daily basis. Up until last week, I could go to My eBay under Search, find the item I no longer needed, hit delete and that was it. Now, the only way I can do this is to go to...

Resolved! Offer received Popup/popout from right side of screen, every 30 seconds for 30 minutes

Starting a few weeks ago, this Popup from ebay went crazy. All 10 computers and cell phones. I was okay with this notification when I could click on it, answer and move on. Now it does not matter what I do, once I receive an offer, I get this right s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors