Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Signing in

I have been with Ebay since early 2000's never had a problem til the last couple of months, everytime I want to come I have to change my password just to be able to get in, has anyone else had a problem signing in?, anyone know of an answer?, tech di...

Saved Search results displaying no results in mobile app

Hell eBay,Idk if this is a glitch or a new feature implemented but please fix/remove the new feature of showing dot on the saved searches of searches without new items posted but showing similiar items. It says 0 items match your search and it shows ...

Variation listings, selling items already sold

On my selling account, I offer select items through variation listings. Each item within each variation listing is a quantity of ONE. While I have been using variaion listings for the past 3 months, only in the past month has this become a problem. N...

Random scrunched text when copying and pasting HTML to selling form

I use SeaMonkey to compose the description part of my listing. It previews perfectly in Chrome, SeaMonkey or Safari. When I upload it to Ebay, however, in the selling form, random words run together. As an example, the words "the quick brown fox jump...

Whay are a lot of my listings at or near bottom of eBay Best match Search restults? On 3 accts!!!

I have three ebay seller accts (basic ebay stores) all have 100% good feedback. I just finished my taxes and found that after totaling up my 2017 sales, they dropped in half of my normal sales. Mind you I have 680 ish listings (including a 4th non st...

My Store Has Major Technical Problems/ Loosing Money Daily/Help!!

I have had my ebay store since 2005, I am a top seller plus with over 7300 individual items. As of almost two weeks ago my store began having many technical problems, I have called ebay many times and I am told my case has been sent to the techs, how...

Mobile-Friendly Checker & the Announcement Board

I originally posted my issue on the community board but after seeing this technical board I am reposting here in hopes ebay will focus. Ebay recently provided a training session on improving sales. In that training it showed one business who improved...

EBAYS HOSTED PHOTO'S ON GOOGLE NOT MINE, HOW SCREWED UP IS THIS SITE?

ok, here we go AGAIN!!! i buy motorcycle parts on ebay, i find them all over google images, all EXCEPT MINE. IT GETS BETTER, PICTURES I HAVE SEND OVER THE EBAY'S WONDERFUL PRIVATE MAIL SYSTEM, TO OTHER EBAY MEMBER'S SHOW UP INSTEAD??? ACTUAL ITEM'S I...

Calling ebay with one time passcode, but never asked for it.

When I try to call ebay and going though the self-help options, I an giving a one time passcode which I am suppose to provide in the ebay system which is suppose to identify my account and possible the reason I called in. However the Telephone system...

Create multiple listings Issue on Irish Ebay

Hi There Create multiple listings have Issue on Irish Ebay from few days, there is no way to add listings as all the time is error " There was a system problem. Please click 'OK' and try again later. " This happen when is more than 35 items as need s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors