Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Numerous tech issues and dis-respect and inaction by eBay

The photos for 200 of my listings are no longer there. I have had to spend days trying to re-shoot and list photos as replacements but I can see I'' be doing this for at least weeks. Also my veiws are not showing for 2 weeks now. My sales notifs work...

"Contact buyer" option creates message addressed to yourself

When I choose to "contact buyer" to send them a message regarding their recent purchase, a message is created addressed to myself, and I cannot change who it is addressed to. Any attempt to send the email results in a message that says "seller cannot...

search results filtered wrong.... very very annoyng

this is super annoying. I buy and sell a lot of motorcycle parts on eBay. Recently every time I search it automatically assumes some **bleep** model. I.e. I search for gsxr - I get showing results that fit GSXR750X WFT is that? there are dozens of gs...

Return options checkboxes greyed out - not possible to list anything

As the checkboxes are greyed out and me being a "business" seller with obligatory return options, it is not possible to list anything. Who knows why? Up until last week no problems. I am based in the netherlands and list on ebay UK. I am able to list...

I CAN'T LOAD MY UNSOLD PAGE...HELP

I CAN'T LOAD MY UNSOLD PAGE. I JUST KEEPS SAYING........"Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but this page isn't loading right now. Please try again later." IT HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR 2 DAYS. DOES ANYONE FROM EBAY MONITOR THIS BOARD?......HELP!!!...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Tracking uploaded on time and validated" Error

This morning I noticed my TRS changed to "above standard". I founds it's due to an error on the "Tracking uploaded on time and validated" section of the seller dashboard page. I noticed several of my orders from 06/19 were marked as "Not uploaded at ...

Resolved! still zero promotional sales since banner went hidden <sigh> to the bottom of listings

About a week now and no sales from promotional listings....since ebay changed the placement of the banner. Also noticed doing search on items that the promo is listed at thee right appears like another poster stated "a twinkling star" here today gone...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors