Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still getting emails about Saved Searches from which I've already unsubscribed

I'm getting daily emails for certian "Saved Searches" to which I no longer subscribe. At the bottom of every one of these emails is a link labeled "Disable emails for this search," but clicking that link only brings up a page with an error message re...

No views

I'm still not getting views on my items. New items, old items. I even opened another selling account, and it's having the same issue!

"Include descriptions" not fully functioning.

I start a new search, select "Include descriptions", and it works as advertised. However, if I change anything in the search field - even one letter - when I next select "search", the "Includes description" is automatically deselected. I click on it ...

June and July eBay sales virtually non existent, no listing view count, category listings glitch

It is unreasonable to continue charging fees and collecting store subscriptions in full with so many technical problems palguing the site. I didnt sign up for ebay's beta version dont understand why i feel like a guinea pig. eBay, put some action beh...

Technical problems

Good afternoon, I have a problem with the promotions that I put in my shop, none of them appear in view of the client, they are appearing hidden, for example I have a promotion of 4 products and take 20% discount, and it does not appear in view of th...

ebay messages me items I have no use for. How do I turn them off?

I have been getting messages from ebay about miscellaneous items and price that I have no interest in. I am truly sick of them advertising to me for other sellers. I am fairly sure they don't share my listings. Also sending me messages telling me to ...

SALES WAY DOWN, ITEMS NOT SHOWING UP IN SEARCH ENGINE FOR LAST FEW MONTHS

I have not sold anything for a month, two months at a time and when I search in the search engine no where do hundereds of my things show up. I have called EBay several times about this issue, which was also confirmed by them doing a search their sel...

HUNDREDS of phone calls with no Answers on a 2+ year crippled account

I did not know this discussuion group existed, and reading what is hear, I am VERY far removed from being happy. I am seeing instance after instance after instance the stated issues that Merchant Support claims "nobody else has reported". For over 2 ...

"Contact the Buyer" not working on iPhone

When trying to "Contact the Buyer" using the app on my iPhone, the app fills in the recipient slot with the sender's screen name and then tells the sender they cannot ask themselves a question once the email is sent. Too funny! Did someone from Micro...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors