Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Viewing Numbers on my Items

I am not getting any viewing numbers on my items. I see the bids, of course, and the watch numbers but NO VIEWING NUMBERS. This is a huge issue for me - I count on seeing those viewing numbers in order to revise my listing if the number is low or 0. ...

Is it just me or does ebay seem dedicated to going out of business via stupidity?

I have been having to call in daily for the past several weeks because of an automated "security code" tag that is on my account. This has been going on off and on for several months, but in the last week has become a daily exercise to call in and cl...

Just had a 1-2 pound Item priority USPS mail quoting customer 33.00 ?????

Just received an email from a customer questioning why I am trying to charge over 30 dollars for shipping for an Item I'm selling. I checked said item and realized this was incorrect. I have it setup as 1 to 2 pounds priority USPS calculated shipping...

Can't list items using Firefox

Recently, I found that I can't use Firefox to list new item using self listing form. After I checked with Java, they advised that Java is not support for Firefox 52 or later. I am using Firefox 54.0.1. Same situation for Chrome already, what should I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't complete a listing (seller), 3+ days now

I'm unable to list items for sale these past few days. I'm able to click on the "sell" tab, and from there it allows me to browse the items like those I want to list. However, from there, it takes me to a blank white page that says "Additional site n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paid my monthly fees on 30th pm, and that eve Ebay took same fee amount again.

Now shows I have a nice big credit amount against next month's fees. And I have a smaller bank checking balance. Sales are down due to their technical glitches, so it's poor timing for them to do this to me. I'll get a 'we're so sorry', like that mea...

markdown manager new "create a promotion"

Why is it so difficult to try something out before pushing it on us! Promotion is a promotion and NOT a sale......it doesnt work anyway whatever you call it. Markdown sale menu on lewft is where to look to create a sale. If you want to create a promo...

Why am i paying ebay $700 a month?

Ebay has been down right before one of the biggest sales of the year. I can't create a sale. I have no views, no sales. This is one of the biggest weekends for me. I'm working my ass off so ebay can get rich. I think the people need to come together ...

Can not list or update any existing items, anyone else??????????

Tried to list our first item of the day, when we went to look at the item none of the new pics or item information saved. We then went back into this EXISTING listing to try to correct the problems and now whenever we try to save the listing we get a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MISSING PHOTOS and now RANDOM ROBO CALLS??? eBay Incompetence.

So I'm not only losing money because 200+ of my listings have no photos, which if not fixed by eBay will cost me two weeks of work to reshoot and redo, but now I am receiving robo phone calls from eBay Customer Sevice. A couple days ago I received an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors