Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay policy change and they are telling me to delete me account and start over?

what is the deal here??anyone have any suggestions? i went to europe in 2018 for work, ebay forced me to change my account details cause IP log ins were showing i was in europe.. ok, no problem.. easy peasy, 5 minutes later my account details were up...

Resolved! DNS failure

www.ebay.com shows "Service Unavailable - DNS failure The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later." and a number that changes every time you reload the page (example: Reference #11.3f15e8ac.1598791252.b98813a ). T...

Charity Donation Email

I just received an email stating that my charity donation had not been paid.... "Several weeks ago we tried but couldn't process your donation automatically, so we sent you a PayPal invoice. You can view and pay that invoice by following the link to ...

1000048095.jpg 1000048094.jpg

Search is not working correctly

Here are the search queries:"kaspersky total", Sort: Best Match. 92 results"kaspersky total", Sort: Price+Shipping lowest. 49 results. Expected result: 92 results "kaspersky total", the price limit of $15. Sort: Best Match. 32 results. None of which ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors