Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fault in iPhone app summary description of item

When an item has a long description the iphone app seems to randomly take sentences from the middle of the full description to display on the first summary screen. This can make odd reading, and can actually create a bad impression of the item that w...

Best match doesn't seem to be working right? algorithm's keyed different losing higher dollar sales

My purpose of this post isn't to complain about sales but point out a potential problem,I've noticed my and general best match results for one of a kind items seem really goofy the last several months,i think this is where some of the higher dollar s...

Resolved! Ebays Seller Hub is donw!!!!

Not even getting an answer of what is going on with the seller Hub. All it says is "We ran into a problem" we are working on it..... Well, Is there an estimated time for the fix, Is it a breach? whats the problem?

Resolved! Seller Hub Down?

Getting "We ran into a problem, but we're working on it. Please try later." when attempting to go to seller hub. Happening in both Firefox and Chrome.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 6 helpful

Can't delete a volume pricing promotion

I started a volume pricing promotion yesterday involving my entire store inventory and decided it's not what I want. I have tried to delete that promotion but the button offers only pause and view. I want to end it so I can start a different kind of ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay promotional emails

Is there any way to stop Ebay from spamming my inbox with these promotional Emails? I have gone through every account setting half a dozen times, repeatedly making sure I have unsubscribed from everything. They arent Spoofs, but legitimate Ebay Sales...

search completely broken

searching for (text) 10.5 WITH (filter) size 10.5 , a bunch of size 9 shoes are listed in search results, clicking on them, ctrl+f for 10.5 NOT EVEN ON THE PAGE, what the heck is going on here???

Text disappears

When I type a message to a seller (Contact Seller) the text disappears. I type it in but as soon as I stop typing it disappears from view. If I highlight it, it is still there just not visible. This seems to only happen with Chrome.Is there a fix for...

Can't Send Invoice - Flashing Screen (Firebox)

This just started, I believe, yesterday. When I go to send an invoice on Firefox, I get a constantly flashing screen and unable to send the invoice. I have to open up IE just to send an invoice. I'm on Win X and have the most recent Firefox - anyone ...

Anything I try to print from eBay is coming out about 25% size - invoices, shipping labels...

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm not able to find? This is ONLY when printing from eBay. After tying up every dime in my PayPal account with 'waiting to refund' postage, I called CS... after half an hour of assuring me SHE could fix it, the call...

New Relisting Process Slow

Is it just me or has ebay changed the relisting process? Before I could click on the highlighted blue relist and my items were instantly relisted.Now I click on the blue highlighted relist and it takes me to another page to relist my items.This Is ve...

Resolved! Outside advertizing slows down or freezes page load

I wish ebay didn't have to load outside advertizing on ebay listing pages. ebay is a platform for buy/sell transactions and the sites performance should not be compromised by advertizing. I would hate to miss increasing my bid on an item while I wait...

Major Transaction sequence bug

Here is the sequence of events that lead to the problem. On a posting with multiple items available.1) made obo offer.2) decided to purchase full price. Clicked the buy now on the pending offer, paid.3) obo accepted.4) seller has to cancel OBO5) need...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors