Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't revise a listing!

How frustrating!!!! I need to add a photo of a books publisher page to 10 listings (that have bids) , but keep getting 'The return policy cannot be changed or removed if an auction-style listing has a bid or ends within 12 hours, or a fixed price lis...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! watch out for $1 picture pack charge for ebay motors category

Currently there is a glitch (noted in the seller section of the boards) that seems to be affecting ebay motors listings. Some strange fees going on. For many just the $1 added fee for pictures which should be free, but for some some steep fees for no...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Page will not load

For months and months my seller's page will not load. I get the "well this is embarassing" message. I have called Ebay with no resolution. Is there something on my end I can do to fix this?

Ebay tracking shows item delivered, even though item is still in transit

Hello, just to inform everyone that over the past couple of weeks ebay tracking shows items as delivered, even though the items are still in transit. I have had a couple of messages regarding this from concerned buyers and I have, on my part, informe...

Checkout

Anybody having issues with checkout.Half my cards dont work.Looked at accounts none have any issues.Hasnt worked right since new page

Text I am typing in a message on ebay to another seller or buyer disappears as I am typing it.

Typing a message to a seller and all my text disappears! Just figured out that this is a BROWSER-SPECIFIC problem. If you use Chrome as your browser, the text in your message will stay visible. Ebay tech support is aware of the problem, but the more ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

UNresponsive Script freezing pages

Monday Nov 12>>>Starting 4 days ago......This unresponsive script box keeps popping up saying that a "script may be busy or stopped responding" and asks me to either "stop script, open script and debug script" to let the script continue. I can not te...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cnat send Invoice

Just thought I would share with the group my latest dilemma...Customer bought 4 items on Saturday, and I can’t send an invoice. I thought, no big deal, I can’t ship until Tuesday, so I’ll send it out today.Called this morning, and eBay says it’s a kn...

er discounting seller fees

funny I activate it says must receive this offer by invite only.....heck I didn't invent the special and invite myself, I was invited by ebay UGGH tech glitch!

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors