cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY STORE COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED.... AGAIN!!!!

My store apparently "does not exist," yet again.  So this also happened to me a bout a month ago...due to some ebay glitch.  It disappeared and then came back after 24 hours.  I have a premium store on autorenewal.  I was able to acces my store earlier today but now my store has now just disappeared....AGAIN.  What's scary this time is that it's saying I don't even have a subscription, which I do.  Last time it disapeared at least my store showed up in my subscriptions and I was still able to use my free store listings.... now there is nothing... no sign I ever had a store....   I'm afraid that I will have to start all over again....  And I'm certainly not going to pay for listings when I have 1,000 that are supposed to be free.  Did this happen to anyone else?  I'm starting to get really irritated that I'm paying good money for a store that keeps popping in and out of existence.  

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Re: MY STORE COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED.... AGAIN!!!!

dead thread

Message 91 of 97
latest reply

We hold an anchor store and our main sub-catagory of over 1600 items have disappeared. We have looked at other sellers stores and they have the same exact issue. We have spoken with several Ebay Reps along with their APP Department and no one was even aware of the issue. Their guess is that Ebay is working on changing Store Category Features but they really they have no clue as to what is happening.

How will this impact us as an Ebay Seller? - NO SALES. As we still have to pay our staff, rent, utilities and other invoices we suspect this will cause a financial drain on us. Nothing gets fixed quickly on Ebay anyone so I think we have to dig in and weather another storm.

Just once, I would love to hear Ebay say that we know about the issue and it will be fixed within the day but thats now a pipe-dream.

Message 92 of 97
latest reply

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have your same IDENTICAL story!

Last week after calling Ebay a million times to solve the problem, I elevated a formal complaing with the BBB, and that called their attention.

I had a call-back with a lovely lady.

I thought the problem was solved...

I woke up this morning and when I log-out and search my store with my code as a Buyer, it says my Store does not exist!

Message 93 of 97
latest reply

Me, too...all links and typing url in browser results in "page not found" or "does not exist".  Calling Ebay tomorrow - I wonder how long I have had no store . . . I work on my listings on the app primarily so I don't view my store very often -- well, guess that has to change now!

Message 94 of 97
latest reply

@trendsinthreads 

I see your store fine, using this link (from the store icon)

https://www.ebay.com/str/slhcloset

Are you using an old URL?

Message 95 of 97
latest reply

alan@ebay 

I'm a frequent buyer and was intending to open a Sellers account, but based on the many technical issues (including this one), I would not consider it at this time. 

This is really sad, as all of this appears to be related to recent system updates (which should all be beta tested prior to rolling out).  I feel badly for all of the sellers posting here.  As a Buyer, this past 5 weeks have been the worst ever for me on eBay.  I have never seen so many simultaneous Technical Issues.

To Alan, I hope eBay can work this out soon.   

Message 96 of 97
latest reply

Thanks. I was using the same URL. . .it worked just now, but did not work 5 minutes ago.
Message 97 of 97
latest reply