cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY STORE COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED.... AGAIN!!!!

My store apparently "does not exist," yet again.  So this also happened to me a bout a month ago...due to some ebay glitch.  It disappeared and then came back after 24 hours.  I have a premium store on autorenewal.  I was able to acces my store earlier today but now my store has now just disappeared....AGAIN.  What's scary this time is that it's saying I don't even have a subscription, which I do.  Last time it disapeared at least my store showed up in my subscriptions and I was still able to use my free store listings.... now there is nothing... no sign I ever had a store....   I'm afraid that I will have to start all over again....  And I'm certainly not going to pay for listings when I have 1,000 that are supposed to be free.  Did this happen to anyone else?  I'm starting to get really irritated that I'm paying good money for a store that keeps popping in and out of existence.  

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

@do-ecollection wrote:

Hello,

yes, my auctions listing discounts are not working.

It should be free until 500 auctions. 

I have the promotional offer , however I am being charged for each listing.

Ten days that I try to solve this problem on the phone and on the forums :

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Check-your-store-level-May-1st-Glitch/m-p/28470135#M1204337

It's not a cosmetic problem. I can't create new auctions without paying fees. I have subscribed a premium store for one year... Can you activate my auctions listing discounts ?

Thanks to help me. 

Hi @do-ecollection

This is not something we can do via the Community boards. Have you contacted eBay Customer Service to have them review your account? 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 61 of 97
latest reply

@postershack wrote:

alan@ebay

Hi

We subscribed a few months ago to the Featured shop but over the last few days the templates, colour schemes and Promotion boxes we have chosen keep disappearing and the shop reverts to a plain simple design. Our chosen design popped back this morning and this afternoon has disappeared again. 

In Shop Design our chosen template, colour schemes and Promotion Boxes still display as chosen and active but do not display in the live shop anymore.

Is this a temporary problem affecting many people?

Thanks for any help

Richie

Looking into this, @postershack

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 62 of 97
latest reply

My store disappears as well, please help~

Message 63 of 97
latest reply

Dudes. This is getting out of hand. We eBay sellers represent this company as if we were the bosses and y'all're making these technical issue problems so much, we're not making any money. I could be wrong but it's as if someone's browsing the internet on company time and clicking bad links, thus screwing up the company's internet business and traffic. My advice is to restrict internet usage for employees but I don't have a clue.

Message 64 of 97
latest reply

Message 65 of 97
latest reply

Have had a store on ebay for over a decade.  Today my sales are 0.  I believe the lowest I ever had per month was 7500.00.  SO a day with no sales - NEVER - happens.   While wondering about that I click on my store and the screen says there are no items.  There is no store.

Seriously???!!!! 

Message 66 of 97
latest reply

Looks like your store is fixed...YAY! I can not only see 2818 results, but the formatting actually looks normal. On Sale link is there, it's sorted by Time Newly Listed, and your Store Search is normal (not at the top of the page)! Lucky you as mine is STILL a mess!

Message 67 of 97
latest reply

alan@ebay

I am also having a problem with my store - no categories.  Please help.  Thank you.

Message 68 of 97
latest reply

It has been 3 days, and my store is still showing nothing. What can I do?
Message 69 of 97
latest reply

@ceefp wrote:
It has been 3 days, and my store is still showing nothing. What can I do?

Hi @ceefp

I see your store, it looks great. Has this issue resolved? 

https://www.ebay.com/str/boysenberryaccessories

Thanks. 

Message 70 of 97
latest reply

alan@ebay

"Hi @ceefp
https://www.ebay.com/str/boysenberryaccessories"

Alan,

Although the above store is now showing items for sale, the formatting is all wrong just like with my store. For example, the Search Store option should NOT be at the top. Further, do a search within that store, say Beads because seller has those. One is taken away from the store page to see those results...you are no longer in that person's store & the categories on the left are eBay cats, not the store owner's.

The header that says 'All Listings-Auction-Buy It Now' should also have an On Sale option included.  The View is Best Match...I have my store auto set to Newly Listed, but if you go there now, you'll see Best Match.

I have seen very few stores with the correct formatting, so things are still not right and we would really appreciate you reporting this for us. Many stores have been messed up since April 30. Thanks!

Message 71 of 97
latest reply

@bauble-babes wrote:

alan@ebay

"Hi @ceefp
https://www.ebay.com/str/boysenberryaccessories"

Alan,

Although the above store is now showing items for sale, the formatting is all wrong just like with my store. For example, the Search Store option should NOT be at the top. Further, do a search within that store, say Beads because seller has those. One is taken away from the store page to see those results...you are no longer in that person's store & the categories on the left are eBay cats, not the store owner's.

The header that says 'All Listings-Auction-Buy It Now' should also have an On Sale option included.  The View is Best Match...I have my store auto set to Newly Listed, but if you go there now, you'll see Best Match.

I have seen very few stores with the correct formatting, so things are still not right and we would really appreciate you reporting this for us. Many stores have been messed up since April 30. Thanks!

Hi @bauble-babes

The search bar being at the top is by design, it is placed there to give buyers a consistent search experience across the eBay marketplace. 

When I search in the above store, I see a list of relevant items from the seller's store that I am in.

If you like, I can check in with the Stores team to see if the search defaulting to Best Match is intentional? 

Thanks. 

Message 72 of 97
latest reply

@bucksaver2013 wrote:

alan@ebay

I am also having a problem with my store - no categories.  Please help.  Thank you.

Hi @bucksaver2013

We reviewed your account settings. You have selected to use 'Store categories' for your store on the Edit Store page. 

However on the Store Categories page, you have all your listings in the 'Other items' category, and there are no custom categories created.

If you want to see more categories on your storefront, either switch to using eBay categories on the Edit Store page or create Store Categories and add listings to those. Bear in mind, that only categories with 1 or more active listings in them will be shown on the storefront.

Thank you & happy selling. 

Message 73 of 97
latest reply

alan@ebay

My store shows nothing...272 active items 0 in my store

I have this problem for about 2 weeks and still no resolve...lots of messages with eBay Customer Service for nothing...please help me

Message 74 of 97
latest reply

@numisba wrote:

alan@ebay

My store shows nothing...272 active items 0 in my store

I have this problem for about 2 weeks and still no resolve...lots of messages with eBay Customer Service for nothing...please help me

Hi @numisba

Please tell me more re 0 items in your store. When I look at your storefront all looks OK:

Numisba___eBay_Stores.png

Thanks. 

Message 75 of 97
latest reply