cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add items to an existing markdown sale -- Save and Review button doesn't click

I have many existing markdown sales. All of a sudden, I am unable to add new items to any of my existing sales When I select additional items and click the blue Save & Review button, nothing happens when I click the button. I have been in an extended chat with an agent and we have tried clearing cache and cookies, using a different browser, and going incognito in my browser. So far, nothing has helped.  

The only way I am able to put more items on sale now is to create new markdown sales from scratch, rather than just adding to the ones I already have.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Can't add items to an existing markdown sale -- Save and Review button doesn't click

Save and review button still not working for me.

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

Re: Can't add items to an existing markdown sale -- Save and Review button doesn't click

No luck today....this really impacts my business and this is especially bad since things are slow for me right now....ugh!

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

I am experiencing the same problem.

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

CALLED IN TO REPORT THE GLITCH - THEY 'SENT OVER A TICKET'....  🙂

Message 19 of 30
latest reply

@bitbeat

Yeah! Did they give you a ticket number so the rest of us can call in and add our names to the ticket. I *think/hope* that the more people who are attached to a ticket, the higher the priority an issue will get in the fix queue.

Message 20 of 30
latest reply

Me too.  I just contacted ebay through Help & Contact & was told there is a known glitch & they are working on it.   ebay has received several calls on this.  Rep's only solution was to start a new sale for now.  You may want to contact them & be added to the list of sellers being affected.  If they realize how many sellers this is affecting, they fix it faster.

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

Yeah, same problem. 

Message 22 of 30
latest reply

@threetabbycats wrote:

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Yes, me.

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

Thanks

Same problem here i first notice it last night 8/26/2023

My solution was do what you are doing is just end and start new. I really don't like that idea at all.  

And I thought about calling support but almost 99% of the time that is a wasted effort I don't believe I have called them in over a year.

Ray

Message 24 of 30
latest reply

Same here.

And it's been going on for three or four days now, at least for me.

Creating a new percentage discount sale is a pain in the butt especially for just three or four items.

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

Seems fixed!

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

It's fixed...

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

It is fixed !!!!!!!!!!

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

Hello everyone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

I've gotten this reported to our tech team, but if everyone experiencing this could please file an individual ticket with our customer service team. The more tickets we receive on this the better. 

Thank you

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 29 of 30
latest reply

Thank you to those who've update it's been fixed. This has also been confirmed by our tech team, but if you're experiencing otherwise please let us know! 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 30 of 30
latest reply