cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Selling update

Hello

We recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with this new form here.

Thank you

Message 18 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

Re: iOS App Selling update

Soooo many people are already ditching eBay and going to Poshmark and Mercari. eBay is almost pushing us out the door day by day. 

Message 166 of 311
latest reply

I wish you would sort out all the other issues before creating new ones. You hide behind all your ridiculous comments , take no notice of what the community has to say . Carrying on regardless makes you all pretty much useless. What is the point of you asking the community for input and comments when you will do nothing about it .

Message 167 of 311
latest reply

My iphone 8+ is getting stuck everytime I got to add a new listing now.
Message 168 of 311
latest reply

eBay are you listening? I'm averaging listing 7 items a day when I would previously be able to do 25. I have to start the listing in the app, and then finish it on my Mac. The process is ridiculous - please listen to your sellers!

Message 169 of 311
latest reply

Selling an item has become extremely convoluted recently. Is there a way we can save specific settings & opt out of the after listing pop ups?

free pickup is automatically checked.

best offer defaults to random numbers instead of 0.

you can’t make changes to template listings. Some options are locked.

sometimes it auto fills in template if only 1 template exists.

Etc etc etc

new selling ui is very bad imo

Message 170 of 311
latest reply

What’s the fix? Did you fix it so we can list on the app for shorter duration than til it’s canceled? I hope so because that part of the app is ridiculous for us sellers. So much more work we have to do.
Message 171 of 311
latest reply

I create a listing and it is not showing on my app.  I have an iPhone 6.  So I been making duplicates by mistake. 

STORE
Message 172 of 311
latest reply

I also realized that some listing lost their shipping info. I have 620 listings almost. Most have free shipping but not all.  Now how I can bulk fix this. 

Thay zoom loop thing when you are searching for an item. It’s a bad idea. It frozen the phone.  Nobody needs to grab the item and throw it in a section. For what? I had to restart my phone 5 times yesterday while searching for an item. Due to this. 

I can’t see the listings after I post them. That’s an issue because I am doing duplicate listings by mistake. 

STORE
Message 173 of 311
latest reply

hpcworkstations-com
Adventurer

Not so happy with this update. There is significant isdue/bug:  when the good till canceled listing for multiple quantities sells out and  available items count goes to 0,  there is no way I can update stock (i.e. make quantity greater than 0)  in the app -  it’s just  not there at all.  I have to go to desktop site to make this change.

Image 1 - listing with the qty of available items reached zero

image 2 - listing when some qty is available 

As someone already said here - we just love doing double work.  Thanks for your endless efforts to make us busy. 

Message 174 of 311
latest reply

I am in the same boat as everyone else... I love the convenience of the app, but hate that I can no longer see listing duration! Out of anything to change, why would you force good-til-canceled? Also, I no longer have USPS First Class shipping as an option. Please change it back!!
Message 175 of 311
latest reply

What is posh mark and the other? I’m desperate for an alternative to ebay. This is insane.
Message 176 of 311
latest reply

Same here! I don’t have all day for this!
Message 177 of 311
latest reply

Same here!
Message 178 of 311
latest reply

Try searching for a size 2 skirt. I get 2X... I know...
Message 179 of 311
latest reply

I wanted to scream and customer service hung up on me like it’s my fault their app doesn’t work. I feel your pain. I’m about to throw in the proverbial towel.
Message 180 of 311
latest reply