Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Searching with quotation marks

I am using the Ebay app on my iPhone. In the past, when I have searched using quotation marks, it has yielded only exact word, exact order results. Now it seems to be yielding exact words, any order results. Why is this? How do I get only exact word,...

iPhone X bidding problems with ebay

Ok I already sent a email with a video of the problem with the eBay app and bidding and never heard anything back and iam losing auctions left and right please fix this issue !! When bidding price wise the app starts jumping up and down and you can’t...

Copy of messages not being sent to my email address

On classic site I can check a box to receive an email copy of any messages sent to my buyers. Would like to see a similar feature on app. That’s the one missing feature that keeps me from using the app on a regular basis.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

List Similar Item

As you press this button it will ask you if you want to include photos. Regardless of if you click yes or no it always includes the pictures. Also please upgrade the camera feature ie zoom square and brightness adjustment

Watch List

When I try to view my watch list it says internal app error and won't load any of it. I have tried restarting the app, force quitting, and also reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Please help, thank you

eBay app on Android Suggest I need to update

Loaded ebay up today and noticed a red flag box suggesting that the app wont work from 01/01/2018, and asks that I click here to avoid possible discuption to my account. I was immediately concerned as disruption was spelt incorrectly. Has anyone else...

No fee displaying in app

When I list an item it asked you to agree to the above fees but where the fee used to show it's now blank. This is preventing me from using the app.

Collections on mobile app?

Hi,I can’t save any items to collections using my mobile app. The website isn’t much better. Half the time it saves my items, and half the time the link doesn’t load. Also, when I try to look at my collections, only one shows up (I have created sever...

Resolved! List and Relist item not working

Always get this!not working with the app.always have to do it with web browser for it to work!

8621237F-33AC-4C1E-A8B1-B80B042CA41C.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Bugs - Ebay mobile app version 5.16.1 for iOS

After using the iOS eBay app version 5.16.1 more extensively I find it can be pretty useless. A few versions back I NEVER had to use the browser based editor. I could always use the mobile version which made edited and new item posting so convenient....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 7 helpful

EBAY accepted a bid I did not approve

After the last update for eBay for some reason I don't understand, they took away a sellers option to decline a bed on the iPad version . Has anyone else had that happen to them? When I got the notice that I had a bed and I looked at it I decided not...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need html code for video using ebay app on mobile devices

Hello everyone,Can anyone help me with a free html code for video that will work perfectly on any kind of mobile devices using the ebay app and desktop as well. I already have one but its seems not to work on the iphone ebay app lately. My listing nu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Compras

Hola, yo hoy revise mi aplicación y me apareció algo extraño. Todas mis compras de hace más de un mes desaparecieron misteriosamente, las ya recibidas y las que aún estaban en envío. Solicito su ayuda por favor.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors