cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Selling update

Hello

We recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with this new form here.

Thank you

Message 18 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

iOS App Selling update

Heres many of the new glitches

-Guaranteed delivery doesn't appear anymore on ios.  "Paid if ships within...." for same day business handling is now gone.

-Searches are not showing correct results as the main website would

-Telling buyers that the item doesn't ship to the united states, when they do. (Having multiple people messaging me about this, also see this on other peoples listings)

-New selling for active listings lags, and when you search for a title it has to be the exact few first words of the listing otherwise it doesn't appear. (Before it would start to pop up all listings that were found similar to what you were typing. Now it has to load forever instead of instantly showing up.

-Item listing views are down hugely from the new update

Message 301 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Hi my items I’m selling on eBay arnt appearing in my selling item on iOS app but they are on eBay website if I login through goggle etc strange they were fine before last time I sold anything !

Message 302 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Two issues,the new app takes longer to list photos,and Ebay removed the”items sold”feature to check what items are selling for??

Message 303 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

I hate that my fixed price items are forced to Good 'til Canceled--which cannot be edited to a different duration! Why has eBay decided you know better than me how to list my items! It is also annoying that the default is Best Offer, but at least I can change that. This is extremely frustrating. Sometimes I have run out of listings and need to wait a few days for more free ones or I want to check over an item's details for errors before relisting. I'm not going to sugarcoat it--this feels like a money grab to get more fees. As a seller, I know I can add best offer and good til canceled--I don't always want to! You are forcing me to make listings live from my desktop. The whole point of an app is on the go convenience. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Message 304 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

I'm an eBay seller and with the latest update I can no longer enter the automatically accept best offer amount. I can only enter autodecline amounts. Roughly 90% of my sells are the result of offers so this is rather annoying. Is the option on another section of the page?

Also I can no longer easily identify listings ending soon because it's no longer visible from the main selling/ active tab.(iPhone 6s)

Is there an option to reverse update?

Thanks

Message 305 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

After the regular frustration over the past few months, and decreasing sales caused by my avoidance of putting myself through the daily frustration....I’ve started switching platforms.

While I will still list some items on eBay occasionally for auctions, I will shift my focus to Etsy.  While I enjoy the auction format, etsy is cleaner & simpler to list items.  Plus, the fees are lower.   I will shut down my eBay store, but unfortunately it just renewed, so they got me there....for now.  

While I am fully aware that eBay will never even feel a blip when I close up shop, I feel it is necessary to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that I would have never even considered such a move had it not been for MONTHS of this garbage with not even a response to our complaints.  

As an ebay seller since 2002, using eBay exclusively for my online selling, I will no longer sit idle and allow myself to be continually slapped in the face.  I’m tired of it. 

Message 306 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

@comesailwithme-5 wrote:

I'm an eBay seller and with the latest update I can no longer enter the automatically accept best offer amount. I can only enter autodecline amounts. Roughly 90% of my sells are the result of offers so this is rather annoying. Is the option on another section of the page?

Also I can no longer easily identify listings ending soon because it's no longer visible from the main selling/ active tab.(iPhone 6s)

Is there an option to reverse update?

Thanks

There should be a field for auto-accept. Can you please email us a screen shot of your app showing this field missing and we will look into this iosfeedback@ebay.com

Message 307 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Why does eBay make us live through the tweaking of the endless glitches with the new app? Wouldn't it be best to fix it (all of it) and then roll it out again? Hummm ... just a thought ...
Message 308 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

They told me to use the website too, what's the point? They are messing with the web version as well, the new label print out page is frustrating, thank god they have the classic way to print a label ( for now ). 

Message 309 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

The latest ebay app update is horrible.....takes twice as ling to list items now... and is missing several shipping options such as media mail and package Type selection.....also the suggested pricing area of the App gives limited comparisons of similar items to compare yours too.......I HATE the new version.....is clunky....slower to list with and missing important shipping selections......The older streamlined version was AWESOME..   now i am not even listing items anymore as I can only list via the App where i live.....and the App updated version is the reason.....NEED THE OLD VERSION FORMAT BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Message 310 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

worst update ever. This Best offer is loosing me customers because they get **bleep** when I turn down the offer and turn it off because I never turned offer on in the first place. How do we keep it off ????

Message 311 of 311
latest reply