Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open ebay

Hi, my ebay keeps asking me to update and I did in Feb, when I press the update button it's says not available in the uk, I'm very confused, the only way for me to use it is through apps, I'm not enjoying using it now,Sarah Wood

Purchase History

I strongly suggest that the App utilizes people's purchase history in order for quick find and becoming loyal to the sellers as most give coupons.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

v5.17.1.1 Just terrible! Glitchy as hell!

eBay.......Your latest version is shockingly bad for a mature app such as this I'd expect more from eBay's app developers, are they asleep?Previous versions were fine on my htc M9 but this one is as glitchy as hell, flashing white screen when I searc...

Can’t edit default feedback text

Star ratings work great - BUT - any attempt to edit the default feedback text causes the “submit” to be grayed out and unavailable.

New update on iPhone glitch

As a seller, since the latest update I have had issues with certain items. When attempting to revise the items I get ‘oops no internet connection’ I believe it has something to do with the category these items are listed under as others are working f...

New iOS app issues

The older version of Ebay app on iPhone worked perfectly.Issues with the new updated app:- Filter within one store/one seller returns result of ALL stores.- Watch list doesn’t add new items that user “watch.”- Result of searching is not as reliable a...

Emailing Ebay ?

How do I send an email to ebay about being able to see items I ordered Dec 29th? They're not listed anymore and seller promised to ship them again, but I can't see the items anymore (all 28 of them)

iPad goes into need update, but locks up when click update button

When I openebay for ipad a pop up tells me to cancel or update. Cancel closes the app, update goes to page not found. I must go to updates page, scroll down to last download and launch the app from the OPEN tab. Please fix this bug. It just started a...

Have problems with app on mobile.

Hello can someone explain me why my search on mobile phone app don’t show nothing. When I go to web by browser with the same account search works great. In photos I showed same search in app and in browser

**bleep** app

Since the last update it now is quicker to list items via a laptop I spent 30mins trying to relist or even find where to change the PayPal details and this was done on a laptop in under 30secs. Thought the app was ment to be quicker

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cant see my text when i write messages since app update 26/2

Since the 26/2 update i can no longer write or reply to any messages because when you go to type the text is now appearing black, you cant see it you have to type blind. The camera and send icon are also dark. Strange but needs sorting as i cant see ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors